Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics 1941 C-1 F Hole Archtop Martin

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

[The body of this post has been reconstituted from replies so it may differ from what was originally written.]

I own a 1941 Martin Archtop F-Hole Sunburst in great condition. I can not find anything out about this type manufactured in 1941. All the info about this model is refering to the 1930s Any information would be appreciated. Thanks, Gary

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I was told i have a 1941 Martin my father with him carried during WWII. I cannot fine any pictures that look like it. I called Martin in PA and gave them the serial number in side and they said it was only 50 made that year. It needs repair and it has F note holes in the top can anyone tell me what I have and who can work on them.

Anonymous

: I own a 1941 Martin Archtop F-Hole Sunburst in great condition. I can not find anything out about this type manufactured in 1941. All the info about this model is refering to the 1930s Any information would be appreciated. Thanks, Gary Note from Dwight: I posted an accurate, detailed & researched reply to this a few days ago, and it said to be held pending moderators approval. So in the meantime, we will read about and assist those who wish to download free songs and entertain us with their wit & humour, perhaps offend some and violate our trust in the site with obscenities etc. Sorry, once again I did the work and see no result. Strat Man Dwight

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.