Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Zoom GFX 8 vs Digitech Rp 2000 vs Boss GT 3…….who’ll win ?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’ve tried already the 2 of the mentioned guitar effect processor Zoom GFX8 and Boss GT3.. Zoom is good, but 1 thing i dislike is the hardware, the plastic keeps on breaking… but the Boss GT3, I found out, its very versatile in sound, and very durable, and it rocks..

Anonymous

I owned a RP 2000 since they came out and it’s really good. People, it seems that you use your own particular machine and never even tried the others, hello? I personnally never tried the other two but I’ve been playing in clubes for over 10 years and people told me that I had a great sound. They did’nt want to believe it was all solid state gear I was using. Get over it. The sound is as good as the musician ear, and this unit can sound pretty f@#$%&# good.

Anonymous

Screw all three of them, get a little more money and buy the Line 6 POD 2.0 .It will be the best choice you ever made for your guitsr playing. 🙂

Anonymous

no, SCREW YOU!you didnt answered the main question you dick…no one did :/ DUH

Anonymous

hi!. I’m from venezuela. I have the Boss GT3. It’s really really good, this unit have a lot of effects. but when you want to create a new distortion it’s a really problem. So i used one time the rp2000 digitech. this unit have really good distortions and cool effects and good solos!!. I prefer Digitech RP2000.

Anonymous

zoom GFX-8

Anonymous

where do you get the rp2000 for 320.00 it is sold in mobile alabama for 400.00 any savings can help me. email [email protected]

Anonymous

Also consider the Zoom GFX 8 only costs 39 instead of 00!

Anonymous

: I just have enough money to buy one of those multi effects. So, I have to choose between GT 3 (30,00),RP 2000(20) or GFX 8(300). Or maybe if you have a better sugestion on what multi effect I should get, I would really appreciated…thx

hi,
      mfxs that you’ve mentioned are all amp modeller, they are trying to put bunch of amp in to one little box. do you want to use all that amp??? No, maybe just two or three of them you can use in real life.
      AX1000G models Stompboxes/Vintage effects instead of amps. Think of that. All of the drives and effects are useful and sound great. It’s very very user friendly too. You can make your dream sounds in a minute. You can download sound samples from KORG UK (Awesome samples) and US official website if you want to know how this baby sound.

Try ax1000g before you make any decisions.

Anonymous

i have the gfx-8 and need to download some effects, like distortions ecc. from where can i get them

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.