Why no LED light on DUNLOP 535Q CRY BABY WAH?!!!

Posted by tomy on Thu, 04/12/01 - 02:00:07.

it's very difficult for me to use it during live gig. does any here has the same problem? i heard u can drill a hole and install the LED indicator...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Why no LED light on DUNLOP 535Q CRY BABY WAH?!!!

just recently returned from a family trip to Seattle where i was able to visit the "Experience the Music Project" museum that is there in memory of Jimmy, may he rest peacfully. while in the museum i was looking at a display of effect pedals used by jimmy, i saw that he had used a dunlop wah pedal, which i knew already but what fasinated me was the fact that his had an indicator light on it. which was obviously a custom job. My wah pedal has no such thing and often i will turn my amp on and notice a weird tone difference and notice that my wah pedal is on only after canceling out everyother possibility, it is very annoying and i want to know if anyone knows how to install a light so i know when its on and off. thanks

,ben
visit my bands site at www.randomweb.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.