Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Hohner information on the SE 35 Professional, please

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Could annyone give me some information on the Hohner SE35 Professional, please.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Could annyone give me some information on the Hohner SE35 Professional, please. Reply: Our info on this guitar is – 335 (Gibson) style maple bound top/back/sides, black pickguard, mahogany neck (wow!), 22 fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlay, tunomatic-style bridge with stop tailpiece, pearl pineapple/logo peghead inlay, chrome hardware, 2 humbucker pickups, 2 volume, 2 tone controls, 3 position switch. A Gibson ES (electro Spanish) 335 knock-off. Available in black, natural, sunburst, tobacco sunburst and white finishes, manufactured 1990 – ???? In 1994 black, white & sunburst discontinued. Gold hardware optionally available. Andrew/Dwight Listmayer, RockItSciencelabs (Canada)

Anonymous

: : Could annyone give me some information on the Hohner SE35 Professional, please. : Reply: Our info on this guitar is – 335 (Gibson) style maple bound top/back/sides, black pickguard, mahogany neck (wow!), 22 fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlay, tunomatic-style bridge with stop tailpiece, pearl pineapple/logo peghead inlay, chrome hardware, 2 humbucker pickups, 2 volume, 2 tone controls, 3 position switch. A Gibson ES (electro Spanish) 335 knock-off. Available in black, natural, sunburst, tobacco sunburst and white finishes, manufactured 1990 – ???? In 1994 black, white & sunburst discontinued. Gold hardware optionally available. : Andrew/Dwight Listmayer, RockItSciencelabs (Canada) I have one – red sunburst. Great guitar but I knew nothimg anout it as I bought it second-hand.

Anonymous

: : : Could annyone give me some information on the Hohner SE35 Professional, please. : : Reply: Our info on this guitar is – 335 (Gibson) style maple bound top/back/sides, black pickguard, mahogany neck (wow!), 22 fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlay, tunomatic-style bridge with stop tailpiece, pearl pineapple/logo peghead inlay, chrome hardware, 2 humbucker pickups, 2 volume, 2 tone controls, 3 position switch. A Gibson ES (electro Spanish) 335 knock-off. Available in black, natural, sunburst, tobacco sunburst and white finishes, manufactured 1990 – ???? In 1994 black, white & sunburst discontinued. Gold hardware optionally available. : : Andrew/Dwight Listmayer, RockItSciencelabs (Canada) : : I have one – red sunburst. Great guitar but I knew nothimg anout it as I bought it second-hand. the HOHNER professional SE35 is -as already said in a precious post- a copie of the legendary GIBSON ES335. A friend of mine owns a guitar like this and it sounds ok, but I myself would prefer the original gibson (ofcourse) or if you have less money to spend, an EPIPHONE copie. The EPIPHONES are manufactured in china, unlike the hohners who where being manufactured in korea (although, that friend of mine claims that the hohner professionals are USA-made). Both the hohner and epiphone guitars are in the same pricerange…. But if you’ve got some experience in guitar playing, you can hear the knowledge of gibson sounding of the guitar…. this friend of mine claimes the price of the hohner prof. SE35 in Belgium (where I am from) is €1250 ($1500) well i really think it’s not worth it!(for as far as i know the prise of a hohner prof SE23 is somewhere around $750) I’d rather buy me an epiphone then, and that would cost you $750 (maybe even less) So if you’re thinking on buying a ES335-like guitar, check out epiphone too, you’ll be amazed! Musical greetings from Belgium, Izzy

Anonymous

: : : Could annyone give me some information on the Hohner SE35 Professional, please. : : Reply: Our info on this guitar is – 335 (Gibson) style maple bound top/back/sides, black pickguard, mahogany neck (wow!), 22 fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlay, tunomatic-style bridge with stop tailpiece, pearl pineapple/logo peghead inlay, chrome hardware, 2 humbucker pickups, 2 volume, 2 tone controls, 3 position switch. A Gibson ES (electro Spanish) 335 knock-off. Available in black, natural, sunburst, tobacco sunburst and white finishes, manufactured 1990 – ???? In 1994 black, white & sunburst discontinued. Gold hardware optionally available. : : Andrew/Dwight Listmayer, RockItSciencelabs (Canada) : : I have one – red sunburst. Great guitar but I knew nothimg anout it as I bought it second-hand. the HOHNER professional SE35 is -as already said in a precious post- a copie of the legendary GIBSON ES335. A friend of mine owns a guitar like this and it sounds ok, but I myself would prefer the original gibson (ofcourse) or if you have less money to spend, an EPIPHINE copie. The EPIPHONES are manufactured in china, unlike the hohners who where being manufactured in korea (although, that friend of mine claims that the hohner professionals are USA-made). Both the hohner and epiphone guitars are in the same pricerange…. But if you’ve got some experience in guitar playing, you can hear the knowledge of gibson sounding of the guitar…. this friend of mine clames the price of the hohner prof. SE35 in Belgium (where I am from) is €1250 ($1500) well i really think it’s not worth it! I’d rather buy me an epiphone then, and that would cost you $750 (maybe even less) So if you’re thinking on buying a ES335-like guitar, check out epiphone too, you’ll be amazed! Musical greetings from Belgium, Izzy

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.