Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics ESP M350 LTD

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m thinking of getting an ESP M350, can anyone here who owned one tells me how it plays?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I’m thinking of getting an ESP M350, can anyone here who owned one tells me how it plays? I own one its great Im actualy selling the one I have

Anonymous

Hey Man, i suggst you get one, its the best guitar i’ve ever played and i’ve palyed alot, the sound the feel, and look is unreal. i justrecently bought mine, shredding sounds awesome on it too

Anonymous

yea man, i can tell you to get an MH300 or MH301 in the ESP LTD. It has the same pickups(emg hz)in the HH config. there is no single in the middle to get in the way of picking, not missing it anyway!! there is an arched top with a transparent flamed (mh300) or quilted (mh301) maple top w/ a solid mohogany body, neck thru assembly, a floyd, and cool side block inlays instead of those stupid looking arrowhead inlays. if that is not your style check out the GL500T or the KH500 they should be cool for about 00 bucks more, but i would stick with the MH300 or the MH301 for about 0 bucks less. good luck dude!!

Anonymous

I love my ESP-LTD M350 the neck thru really makes the whole guitar + head stock vibratre, which gives a really nice sound and sustain, well worth it!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.