Re: Vox Ultrasonic XII 1967 for sale

Posted by DAVE on Sun, 10/17/04 - 17:47:42.

Very interested, please send pics and any other info to davefromafar@hotmail.com thanks

Related Article:
Vox AC30C2X Blues Amp Review

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Can anyone tell me what are good string?

: I'm playing for two and a half years guitar now and i've been playing with several types of strings, but I still don't know which are good (I mean strings that won't break and have a good sound). I play rhythem and solo so what are the best measurements for the strings?

: Thanks!

:
: With 'good' I mean:
: -won't break
: -good sound

I know this may be late....but.... I've been playing for 30+years, and the best acoustic strings I have ever found are "SIT" strings... They are unbelievable!

Re: Vox Ultrasonic XII 1967 for sale

Sorry I received your email and picture, I would like to see some more pictures if I could. I accidently deleted your email. Please send to davefromafar@hotmail.com My email might not accept very many pics, if you could post up some somewhere that would be nice. Would like to see some more closeups... thankyou

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.