Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Belajar Gitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

: Mau bisa belajar gitar, bisa kirim cara-cara bermain dan kunci-kunci dalam gitar. Tahnks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Many guitarists make the mistake of "Blind" tuning the different levels of frequencies in distortion and EQ pedals. Of course, you got to "use your ears" to discern the sound that it produces, but you got to use it wisely. Firstly, you got to regconise Where is the Bass, Mid and Treble frequencies commings from. You may turn everything down and raise every knob one by one according to your perception of how the general "mix" shoudl sound like. Rule of Thumb is "Always cut more than you boost" Coz the high frequncies can easily be drowned by the Lows. I fyou need more lows …. trying cutting the highs (vice versa)

Anonymous

pretent it a clock : Level – 12:00 High – 1:00 Low – 1:00 (or higher if your speakers can take it , I have a slant/lead cab and it cant) Mid – 9:00 Mid Freq – 11:00 Distortion – ALL THE WAY UP !!! Thatz where mine is set … but you’ll get a different sound cuz yer not using the same gear as me. I play HEAVY HEAVY … and I make adjustments all the time … but so far those work good.

Anonymous

: : If you have some settings for this gear please help me cause i’m new on this. : : I like bands like sepultura and pantera, but i’m interesting and any kind of music : : sorry, but my english is very limited becase i’m from Argentina (I speek in Spanish). : : Thank you for your help! : I could help you with the metalzone. Set the dist. (or drive) all the way to the right, and set the eq’s to the center : how about the nearest settings comparing to the sound of the valvestate? pleeaasse

Anonymous

: : If you have some settings for this gear please help me cause i’m new on this. : : I like bands like sepultura and pantera, but i’m interesting and any kind of music : : sorry, but my english is very limited becase i’m from Argentina (I speek in Spanish). : : Thank you for your help! : I could help you with the metalzone. Set the dist. (or drive) all the way to the right, and set the eq’s to the center

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.