watkins copicat - parts

Posted by paul on Thu, 05/24/01 - 13:46:51.

I have a valve watkins copicat - the one with the three options, echo, halo etc, and I am searching for replacement buttons, ( the rectangular white ones ) on the above. Can any body help

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

watkins copicat - parts

I have a valve watkins copicat -I CAN'T FIND ANY REPLACEMENT TAPES. Can any body help

Re: watkins copicat - parts

: I have a valve watkins copicat -I CAN'T FIND ANY REPLACEMENT TAPES. Can any body help

We used to make our own from domestic reel to reel tape. Times were hard in the sixties. You need the correct splicing tape to join it together or else you get a glitch as the join moves across the heads. Best of luck

Re: watkins copicat - parts

I just bought some from my local store - but you can get them direct from wemwatkins.co.uk (£18.00 for 20). Hope this helps,
Emmett

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.