Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics SILVERTONE GUITAR & “JG” OR “GJ” ELECTRIC GUITAR

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi,

I recently inherited some old guiatrs. I do not play, and know very little about them. I have found that there is not that much on the web about identifying guitars! Here’s what I have: A Silvertone Acoustic model # 319-12259 ~ there is also a number on the inside 6474S1225. There is also a beautiful electric guitar with the letters "JG" intertwined outline by a black oval – the only numbers I can find are on the back of the peghead "A2" and "794" Made in Italy.

It would be awesome to get some help with these!

Thanks, Wendy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a 12 string arch top and back Jazz electric guitar.So far I’ve found that it is very rare guitar and only made for a few years in the USA.The Italian ones are collector items,and will fetch a pretty penny on the Japaneese market for vintage instruments.If you want to know more go to jack[@]Fetishguitars.com Jack Marchal,,,Send him some of your pics and he’ll tell you what you have………..Travellin’ Travis…..Canada.

Anonymous

:Wendy, I have and electric guitar that has the GJ/JG on it but don’t know what and where it came from other than Italy. If you find something out let me know. Thanks, Eric Hi, : I recently inherited some old guiatrs. I do not play, and know very little about them. I have found that there is not that much on the web about identifying guitars! Here’s what I have: A Silvertone Acoustic model # 319-12259 ~ there is also a number on the inside 6474S1225. There is also a beautiful electric guitar with the letters "JG" intertwined outline by a black oval – the only numbers I can find are on the back of the peghead "A2" and "794" Made in Italy. : It would be awesome to get some help with these! : Thanks, Wendy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.