Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Rockman guitar effect

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

to anybody: is the Rockman guitar effect still around or there is something better? thanks

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: to anybody: is the Rockman guitar effect still around or there is something better? thanks I have one that looks like a walkman – your guitar plugs into it and it has about 4 or 6 affects – I think it was created by Tom Schulz (Boston)

Anonymous

: : to anybody: is the Rockman guitar effect still around or there is something better? thanks : I have one that looks like a walkman – your guitar plugs into it and it has about 4 or 6 affects – I think it was created by Tom Schulz (Boston) Me to , Rockman as we all know is owned by dunlop (re release of the guitar ace). Tom Scholz sold the company off in 1996-I think. All of the units i have seen are works of art!!!! I wish Dunlop would get there head out of ther ass and re releas updated versions of the good stuff!!! (stereo chorus, compressor sustainor, midi octopus x100 amp head-of course all should be updated and cleaner sounding)

Anonymous

You can find the Tom Scholz Rockman, Soloist, and even Guitar Ace from Dunlop on ebay all day long. I have bought 3 units from ebay, and I’m starting to look at the other rack mount Rockman products that are on ebay…I’m Going for that 80’s retro sound, it’s back in style!

Anonymous

If anyone knows where I can find a used Rockman X-100, please email me. I love the "boston" sound…. : : : to anybody: is the Rockman guitar effect still around or there is something better? thanks : : I have one that looks like a walkman – your guitar plugs into it and it has about 4 or 6 affects – I think it was created by Tom Schulz (Boston) : Me to , Rockman as we all know is owned by dunlop (re release of the guitar ace). Tom Scholz sold the company off in 1996-I think. All of the units i have seen are works of art!!!! I wish Dunlop would get there head out of ther ass and re releas updated versions of the good stuff!!! (stereo chorus, compressor sustainor, midi octopus x100 amp head-of course all should be updated and cleaner sounding)

Anonymous

:I have a Rockman Guitar Ace that sounds great and is like new with that awesome Boston Sound.. Make me an offer

Anonymous

I have a Rockman x100 that is faulty and will only operate via the AUX Input. Has anbody got a circuit diagram or can advise

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.