Fender Serial number

Posted by Glen on Sun, 05/27/01 - 00:49:48.

Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made.
Thanks Glen

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender Serial number

: Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made.
: Thanks Glen

Search for serial number in youre browser or go to
http://www.infowest.com/DixieSun/guitars/fend, ok!!!
Good Luck !!!

: : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made.
: : Thanks Ron

I search the price of my fender stratocaster (made in japan). My serial number is E504226. I have search on the fender website but I don't have any result! So, please send me somes information of this guitar.

I can tell you what year it is....its an eighty-five...that is what the E stands for is the first letter of the decade it was made...then the next # is the number year..like my 84 strat has E4 on it. thats about all I can tell you right now.

: : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made.
: : Thanks Ron

: : : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made.
: : : Thanks Ron

shoot me an email and i can tell you when it was made and possibly where depending on what information is available on it.....

hey, my serial number is N8329536, would be great to know where it came from!

thanks
Matt

: : Thanks Glen

Here you go bro this is where you can find info on serial number for your guitar.I went threw the same bite looking for mine but this site helped me understand.Good luck Bro. http://www.lewisham-irish.org/fender_serial_numbers.html

Give this a try.
http://www.mrgearhead.net/faq/guitardater.html

Thanks Jerry

go to fender.com web site and check out the FAQ's

Redders

: go to fender.com web site and check out the FAQ's

: Redders
Number : 280704

Re:mn5171059

: Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made.

: : Thanks Glen

: : : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made.
: : : Thanks arturo

: N'importe qui savent d'un endroit que je puis rechercher mon périodique # et découvrir quand et où il a été fait: Gorge Merci

please look my serial number of my stratocaster standart american:N6188132 Gorge Merci

mn577892

: : N'importe qui savent d'un endroit que je puis rechercher mon périodique # et découvrir quand et où il a été fait: Gorge Merci

Re: MSN 504442

: : : N'importe qui savent d'un endroit que je puis rechercher mon périodique # et découvrir quand et où il a été fait: Gorge Merci

Fender Serial number

who knons the origine of this precision fender with this number M 00835 thank 's for all answer

Fender Serial number

who knons the origine of this precision fender with this number M 00835 thank 's for all answer

: : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial number is MN585923 and find out when and where it was made.
: : Thanks

: : : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial number is MSN610886 and find out when and where it was made.
: : : Thanks

awesome fender serial number guide

Check out this new site

Www.electricfender.com

The complete fender serial guide

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.