Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Fender Serial number

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made.
    Thanks Glen

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Check out this new site

http://Www.electricfender.com

The complete fender serial guide

Anonymous

: Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made. : Thanks Glen

Anonymous

: : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial number is MN585923 and find out when and where it was made. : : Thanks

Anonymous

: : : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial number is MSN610886 and find out when and where it was made. : : : Thanks

Anonymous

who knons the origine of this precision fender with this number M 00835 thank ‘s for all answer

Anonymous

who knons the origine of this precision fender with this number M 00835 thank ‘s for all answer

Anonymous

: N’importe qui savent d’un endroit que je puis rechercher mon périodique # et découvrir quand et où il a été fait: Gorge Merci

Anonymous

: : N’importe qui savent d’un endroit que je puis rechercher mon périodique # et découvrir quand et où il a été fait: Gorge Merci

Anonymous

: : : N’importe qui savent d’un endroit que je puis rechercher mon périodique # et découvrir quand et où il a été fait: Gorge Merci

Anonymous

please look my serial number of my stratocaster standart american:N6188132 Gorge Merci

Anonymous

: Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made. : Thanks Glen

Anonymous

: : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made. : : Thanks Glen

Anonymous

: : : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made. : : : Thanks arturo

Anonymous

go to fender.com web site and check out the FAQ’s

Redders

Anonymous

: go to fender.com web site and check out the FAQ’s : Redders Number : 280704

Anonymous

Thanks Jerry

Anonymous
      Anonymous

: Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made.
      : Thanks Glen

Anonymous

: : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made. : : Thanks Glen Here you go bro this is where you can find info on serial number for your guitar.I went threw the same bite looking for mine but this site helped me understand.Good luck Bro. http://www.lewisham-irish.org/fender_serial_numbers.html

Anonymous

: : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made. : : Thanks Ron

Anonymous

: : : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made. : : : Thanks Ron shoot me an email and i can tell you when it was made and possibly where depending on what information is available on it…..

Anonymous

hey, my serial number is N8329536, would be great to know where it came from! thanks Matt

Anonymous

: : Anyone know of a place I can look up my serial # and find out when and where it was made. : : Thanks Ron

Anonymous

I search the price of my fender stratocaster (made in japan). My serial number is E504226. I have search on the fender website but I don’t have any result! So, please send me somes information of this guitar.

Anonymous

I can tell you what year it is….its an eighty-five…that is what the E stands for is the first letter of the decade it was made…then the next # is the number year..like my 84 strat has E4 on it. thats about all I can tell you right now.

Anonymous

Search for serial number in youre browser or go to http://www.infowest.com/DixieSun/guitars/fend, ok!!! Good Luck !!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.