Anonymous

what do u think>>
    i just bought an ibanez ah-20

how sexy!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’m looking to buy Ibanez AH-20 Allen Holdsworth 1986 Black or White in nice condition. Contact me if you have one by email.
      Lez.

Anonymous

s/n E860082

Made May 1986 in Fujijen factory production number 82

Anonymous

I have one in good condition with a couple of nicks and dings. White has nicely aged to a cream color.
        It is all original, except… tailpeice/bridge was replaced with a Kaehler with brass mini wheel bridge and fine tuners. No case
        $3000 Canadian $

Anonymous

I’m looking to buy Ibanez AH-20 Allen Holdsworth 1986 Black in nice condition. Contact me if you have one by email.
      Lez.

Anonymous

I have a 1986 Ibsnez AH20. Black finish 8-9/10 condition trem bar some paperwork case I would like to sell
      Thanks. Bob
      [email protected]

Anonymous

Do you still have this guitar for sale?

Anonymous

I am looking to buy an Ibanez AH 20 in black. Good condition acceptable, mint preferred.

Anonymous

Just a fan of Alan and live my AH10. I’ve had this one for well over 12yrs and would like another as a back up.

Thanks for reading,

DLang
      Just email me what u have and what u want to it…

Anonymous

I recently acquired a 3 pick up black AH-20 that was sitting in a closet for 10 years. It is definitely in need of some cleaning up and a set of strings but I’m wondering what it might be worth in a resale situation now?

Anonymous

I am looking to buy a Allan Holdsworth AH-20. Any color is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

: I am looking to buy a Allan Holdsworth AH-20. Any color is fine!!!!!!!!!!!! Just so you know,the ah-20 come in emerald green only and the ah-10 came in dark red.I have a ah-10 but am not ready to sell it.the ah-10 had 1 humbucker and the ah20 had 2 humbuckers.hope this helps phil

Anonymous

I have an AH-20 and love it. I’d like to know more of its history, though. It’s a white one, the first one produced in Oct. 85. It also has a single coil in the middle position. What’s the earliest AH-20 anyone else knows of?

Anonymous

: : I am looking to buy a Allan Holdsworth AH-20. Any color is fine!!!!!!!!!!!! : Just so you know,the ah-20 come in emerald green only and the ah-10 came in dark red.I have a ah-10 but am not ready to sell it.the ah-10 had 1 humbucker and the ah20 had 2 humbuckers.hope this helps phil hey check out vintageibanez.com Ilearned that the ah20 also came in wh and in bk phil

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.