IBANEZ AH-20

Posted by Natalie on Sun, 06/03/01 - 02:11:45.

what do u think>>
i just bought an ibanez ah-20

how sexy!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

IBANEZ AH-20

I am looking to buy a Allan Holdsworth AH-20. Any color is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: IBANEZ AH-20

: I am looking to buy a Allan Holdsworth AH-20. Any color is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just so you know,the ah-20 come in emerald green only and the ah-10 came in dark red.I have a ah-10 but am not ready to sell it.the ah-10 had 1 humbucker and the ah20 had 2 humbuckers.hope this helps phil

: : I am looking to buy a Allan Holdsworth AH-20. Any color is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!
: Just so you know,the ah-20 come in emerald green only and the ah-10 came in dark red.I have a ah-10 but am not ready to sell it.the ah-10 had 1 humbucker and the ah20 had 2 humbuckers.hope this helps phil hey check out vintageibanez.com Ilearned that the ah20 also came in wh and in bk phil

I have an AH-20 and love it. I'd like to know more of its history, though. It's a white one, the first one produced in Oct. 85. It also has a single coil in the middle position. What's the earliest AH-20 anyone else knows of?

Ibanez AH-20

I recently acquired a 3 pick up black AH-20 that was sitting in a closet for 10 years. It is definitely in need of some cleaning up and a set of strings but I'm wondering what it might be worth in a resale situation now?

Looking to buy an Ibanez AH10 or AH20...

Just a fan of Alan and live my AH10. I've had this one for well over 12yrs and would like another as a back up.

Thanks for reading,

DLang
Just email me what u have and what u want to it...

Ibanez AH 20

I am looking to buy an Ibanez AH 20 in black. Good condition acceptable, mint preferred.

1986 Ibanez AH20

I have a 1986 Ibsnez AH20. Black finish 8-9/10 condition trem bar some paperwork case I would like to sell
Thanks. Bob
bluesbird@shaw.ca

1986 Ibsnez AH20. Black finish

Do you still have this guitar for sale?

Ibanez AH-20 Allen Holdsworth 1986

I'm looking to buy Ibanez AH-20 Allen Holdsworth 1986 Black in nice condition. Contact me if you have one by email.
Lez.

Allen Holdsworth 1986 Black in nice condition

I'm looking to buy Ibanez AH-20 Allen Holdsworth 1986 Black or White in nice condition. Contact me if you have one by email.
Lez.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.