Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics 1977 Washburn Falcon

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a 1977 Washburn Falcon and would like to know what it’s worth. It’s in excellent condition, no modifications, has it’s original hardshell case. It’s black with cream trim. I bought it new in 1977.
    Thanks, AJR

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I searched "Washburn Falcon" and found your post…I also have one that I got from a friend. Mine is tobacco sunburst-flame top, original pickups, push-pull pots on the volume controls, strings through the body, in mint condition with original brown hardshell case. I have no idea what it is worth, but it’s a great guitar…as good as a similar designed Hamer sunburst that was made around the same time. Are you planning to keep yours – I see very few of them for sale, and mine plays better than any of the 3 previous Les Pauls I’ve owned. Will look for future posts from you. Take care. Charlie : I have a 1977 Washburn Falcon and would like to know what it’s worth. It’s in excellent condition, no modifications, has it’s original hardshell case. It’s black with cream trim. I bought it new in 1977. : Thanks, AJR

Anonymous

I have a 78/79 red washburn falcon, I’ve had the Gibson’s, Fender’s, they did’nt even come close. All original hardware and only ever had one service in 23 years, came with hard case and still plays like dream, dont ever see second hand ones of these guitars I wonder why ! A note to the last guy with the coil taps, I thought these were only on the Hawk ?

Anonymous

I had an early 80’s model. Red with ivory trim. Been looking for one ever since. Anyone selling or know of one? Let me know!

Anonymous

: I searched "Washburn Falcon" and found your post…I also have one that I got from a friend. Mine is tobacco sunburst-flame top, original pickups, push-pull pots on the volume controls, strings through the body, in mint condition with original brown hardshell case. I have no idea what it is worth, but it’s a great guitar…as good as a similar designed Hamer sunburst that was made around the same time. Are you planning to keep yours – I see very few of them for sale, and mine plays better than any of the 3 previous Les Pauls I’ve owned. Will look for future posts from you. Take care. : Charlie : : I have a 1977 Washburn Falcon and would like to know what it’s worth. It’s in excellent condition, no modifications, has it’s original hardshell case. It’s black with cream trim. I bought it new in 1977. : : Thanks, AJR Hi there……well I scored one of these for about $250 and it was mint .Good to knock the humbuckers in half for a tinnier rhythm sound then solo with a treble full on…..quite a versatile instrument….one on e-bay again he wants about $800 for it..Cheers. E.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.