Anonymous

: : : Iwant to down load hindi songs downloader

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

how is a guitar made?

Anonymous

: I need to know how much a guitar made by Hamer called the "Daytona DA21" is worth! It is in the "Slammer" series of guitars. Please Help!! well I bought a hamer slammer da-21/rm about 3 or 4 years ago and I remember I paid US$ 210. I hope that is any help for you.

Anonymous

: I need to know how much a guitar made by Hamer called the "Daytona DA21" is worth! It is in the "Slammer" series of guitars. Please Help!! well I bought a hamer slammer da-21/rm about 3 or 4 years ago and I remember I paid US$ 210. I hope that is any help for you.

Anonymous

: I need to know how much a guitar made by Hamer called the model # is T5M the serial # is 7085133

Anonymous

: I need to know how much a guitar made by Hamer called the model # is T5M the serial # is 7085133

Anonymous

: I need to know how much a guitar made by Hamer called the "Daytona DA21" is worth! It is in the "Slammer" series of guitars. Please Help!! dude that thing is worth 319.00,but believe it or not I saw it in a musicians friend catalog marked down for 99.00 thats no joke that’s how I found your site I wanted to know more about it

Anonymous

I was thinking about buying a hamer slammer guitar. do you know how much it cost about in canadian.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.