Need Original hofner 500/1 vintage parts.

Posted by Randy Michaels on Tue, 06/26/01 - 02:14:16.
Advertisement

Hi ..
Hoping someone can help me locate an Origianl 62'/63'
Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass Long Tail Piece and thin control panel with the white sliding switches and tea cup knobs. In Mint CONDITION.

Even looking for an Old 62'/63 Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass body w/out binding..or a 64' w/binding and the script hofner in goldish lettering..The body must be MINT with a straight neck.

NO REISSUE PARTS OR BODY'S PLEASE..need ORIGINAL
VINTAGE..stuff..Thanks!

Hope someone can help?

Related Article:
See where Hofner came in the Top 5 Bass Guitar Brands

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Need Original hofner 500/1 vintage parts.

: Hi ..
: Hoping someone can help me locate an Origianl 62'/63'
: Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass Long Tail Piece and thin control panel with the white sliding switches and tea cup knobs. In Mint CONDITION.

: Even looking for an Old 62'/63 Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass body w/out binding..or a 64' w/binding and the script hofner in goldish lettering..The body must be MINT with a straight neck.

: NO REISSUE PARTS OR BODY'S PLEASE..need ORIGINAL
: VINTAGE..stuff..Thanks!

: Hope someone can help?

: : Hi ..
: : Hoping someone can help me locate an Origianl 62'/63'
: : Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass Long Tail Piece and thin control panel with the white sliding switches and tea cup knobs. In Mint CONDITION.

: : Even looking for an Old 62'/63 Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass body w/out binding..or a 64' w/binding and the script hofner in goldish lettering..The body must be MINT with a straight neck.

: : NO REISSUE PARTS OR BODY'S PLEASE..need ORIGINAL
: : VINTAGE..stuff..Thanks!

: : Hope someone can help?
I have a mint 63 which is all original including the case with the leather straps...this is a right hand model with almost no lacquer checking at all !!!

Hi Randy,

I have a '63 bass in great condition. Contact me for more details.

Yair

: Hi ..
: Hoping someone can help me locate an Origianl 62'/63'
: Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass Long Tail Piece and thin control panel with the white sliding switches and tea cup knobs. In Mint CONDITION.

: Even looking for an Old 62'/63 Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass body w/out binding..or a 64' w/binding and the script hofner in goldish lettering..The body must be MINT with a straight neck.

: NO REISSUE PARTS OR BODY'S PLEASE..need ORIGINAL
: VINTAGE..stuff..Thanks!

: Hope someone can help?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.