Need Original hofner 500/1 vintage parts.

Posted by Randy Michaels on Tue, 06/26/01 - 02:14:16.
Advertisement

Hi ..
Hoping someone can help me locate an Origianl 62'/63'
Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass Long Tail Piece and thin control panel with the white sliding switches and tea cup knobs. In Mint CONDITION.

Even looking for an Old 62'/63 Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass body w/out binding..or a 64' w/binding and the script hofner in goldish lettering..The body must be MINT with a straight neck.

NO REISSUE PARTS OR BODY'S PLEASE..need ORIGINAL
VINTAGE..stuff..Thanks!

Hope someone can help?

Related Article:
See where Hofner came in the Top 5 Bass Guitar Brands

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Need Original hofner 500/1 vintage parts.

: Hi ..
: Hoping someone can help me locate an Origianl 62'/63'
: Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass Long Tail Piece and thin control panel with the white sliding switches and tea cup knobs. In Mint CONDITION.

: Even looking for an Old 62'/63 Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass body w/out binding..or a 64' w/binding and the script hofner in goldish lettering..The body must be MINT with a straight neck.

: NO REISSUE PARTS OR BODY'S PLEASE..need ORIGINAL
: VINTAGE..stuff..Thanks!

: Hope someone can help?

: : Hi ..
: : Hoping someone can help me locate an Origianl 62'/63'
: : Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass Long Tail Piece and thin control panel with the white sliding switches and tea cup knobs. In Mint CONDITION.

: : Even looking for an Old 62'/63 Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass body w/out binding..or a 64' w/binding and the script hofner in goldish lettering..The body must be MINT with a straight neck.

: : NO REISSUE PARTS OR BODY'S PLEASE..need ORIGINAL
: : VINTAGE..stuff..Thanks!

: : Hope someone can help?
I have a mint 63 which is all original including the case with the leather straps...this is a right hand model with almost no lacquer checking at all !!!

Hi Randy,

I have a '63 bass in great condition. Contact me for more details.

Yair

: Hi ..
: Hoping someone can help me locate an Origianl 62'/63'
: Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass Long Tail Piece and thin control panel with the white sliding switches and tea cup knobs. In Mint CONDITION.

: Even looking for an Old 62'/63 Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass body w/out binding..or a 64' w/binding and the script hofner in goldish lettering..The body must be MINT with a straight neck.

: NO REISSUE PARTS OR BODY'S PLEASE..need ORIGINAL
: VINTAGE..stuff..Thanks!

: Hope someone can help?

Hofner pickguard for a 61 Cavern bass..

Hi there,
I have been trying to fine this pick guard and am having no luck. Does anyone out there know where I can get a German pick guard for my Cavern Beatle bass ??? Thanks..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.