Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics rotoverb

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone ever seen a Guild Rotoverb?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Contact Blues Angel Music in pensacola. their electronic repair tech rebuilt a non working unit recently and did a brilliant job.
      Blues Angel Music, Pensacola FL, http://www.bluesangelmusic.com, 800.823.6302.

Anonymous

: Does anyone ever seen a Guild Rotoverb? most everyday for the last mumblety years… whatcha wanna know?

Anonymous

: : Does anyone ever seen a Guild Rotoverb? : most everyday for the last mumblety years… : whatcha wanna know? : Well, I have one, and I like it so much! But I’ve heard it thousands of times played by Nils Lofgren (in the"Night after night" album, I almost wore it)and his rotoverb sounded much deeper. Ok,please don’t laugh, I know what I’m saying. I think it is the best sounding vibrato type of device I have ever heard, but for some reason, it drives me crazy because I think that the intensity in mine is not so …deep (excuse my english). Plus , I opened it but it’s impossible to see how it is built. MY QUESTIONS ARE: Do you have schematics (blueprints) of it? What do you think? Thanks for your help! (if you want write me directly to [email protected] Tolo

Anonymous

I own a Rotoverb P100 made by Logic research. It sounded great right until it ‘died’ on me. I had an e-mail address of an electronic genius in Italy who knew how to fix it, but I’m now unable to locate the address. (My Hotmail account was ’emptied’ when I failed to log-in for 30 days….AAARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!) Anyone out there know where I can get this item fixed? THANKS! Mike Smith : : : Does anyone ever seen a Guild Rotoverb? : : most everyday for the last mumblety years… : : whatcha wanna know? : : Well, I have one, and I like it so much! But I’ve heard it thousands of times played by Nils Lofgren (in the"Night after night" album, I almost wore it)and his rotoverb sounded much deeper. Ok,please don’t laugh, I know what I’m saying. : I think it is the best sounding vibrato type of device I have ever heard, but for some reason, it drives me crazy because I think that the intensity in mine is not so …deep (excuse my english). Plus , I opened it but it’s impossible to see how it is built. : MY QUESTIONS ARE: : Do you have schematics (blueprints) of it? : What do you think? : Thanks for your help! (if you want write me directly to [email protected] : Tolo

Anonymous

: : : Does anyone ever seen a Guild Rotoverb? : : most everyday for the last mumblety years… : : whatcha wanna know? : : Well, I have one, and I like it so much! But I’ve heard it thousands of times played by Nils Lofgren (in the"Night after night" album, I almost wore it)and his rotoverb sounded much deeper. Ok,please don’t laugh, I know what I’m saying. : I think it is the best sounding vibrato type of device I have ever heard, but for some reason, it drives me crazy because I think that the intensity in mine is not so …deep (excuse my english). Plus , I opened it but it’s impossible to see how it is built. : MY QUESTIONS ARE: : Do you have schematics (blueprints) of it? : What do you think? : Thanks for your help! (if you want write me directly to [email protected] : Tolo i wonder ? if logic research labs in fullerton,calif. is still around and how might i go about getting my rotoverb fix? hank

Anonymous

: : : : Does anyone ever seen a Guild Rotoverb? : : : most everyday for the last mumblety years… : : : whatcha wanna know? : : : Well, I have one, and I like it so much! But I’ve heard it thousands of times played by Nils Lofgren (in the"Night after night" album, I almost wore it)and his rotoverb sounded much deeper. Ok,please don’t laugh, I know what I’m saying. : : I think it is the best sounding vibrato type of device I have ever heard, but for some reason, it drives me crazy because I think that the intensity in mine is not so …deep (excuse my english). Plus , I opened it but it’s impossible to see how it is built. : : MY QUESTIONS ARE: : : Do you have schematics (blueprints) of it? : : What do you think? : : Thanks for your help! (if you want write me directly to [email protected] : : Tolo : : i wonder ? if logic research labs in fullerton,calif. is still around and how might i go about getting my rotoverb fixed? hank

Anonymous

: : : Does anyone ever seen a Guild Rotoverb? : : most everyday for the last mumblety years… : : whatcha wanna know? : : Well, I have one, and I like it so much! But I’ve heard it thousands of times played by Nils Lofgren (in the"Night after night" album, I almost wore it)and his rotoverb sounded much deeper. Ok,please don’t laugh, I know what I’m saying. : I think it is the best sounding vibrato type of device I have ever heard, but for some reason, it drives me crazy because I think that the intensity in mine is not so …deep (excuse my english). Plus , I opened it but it’s impossible to see how it is built. : MY QUESTIONS ARE: : Do you have schematics (blueprints) of it? : What do you think? : Thanks for your help! (if you want write me directly to [email protected] : Tolo i grew up with nils… the first time i heard him play "like rain" with the roroverb in 1967 i was hooked. it is the most awesome effect. he gave me 1 and my son now has it. they are IMPOSSIBLE to find. nils had a tech that figured out the circuitry and would "soup" them up. he mow uses a programmed processor to get the same effect. the reason the roto verb is much better than flangers andphase shifters is that the rotoverb does not change the pitch. at least that is what nils has told me. hk

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.