Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Stolen 1983 Fender Stratocaster Guitar

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Dear Sir,
    My dad and I are e-mailing you in desperation about my dads stolen guitar. It was a 1983 Fender Stratocaster, sunburst in colour with a white scratch plate and a white neck. The serial number is E351437 and it is rare since it is the only model where the input jack is just a small hole on the body rather than the usual big chromed and angled input jack. It was stolen on 3 December 1999 from the rear carpark of the Melbourne Hotel in Bundaberg Q after a gig to launch a young up and coming band from Bundy. We are offering a substantial cash reward for its safe and intact recovery. He is also offering a cash reward for information resulting in apprehension of the offender/s. You can contact my dad on (07) 41222293 as he wants the offender/s prosecuted and he has had his guitar since new which was purchased from the former Alain’s Music World in Maryborough Q.

Can you please alert your networks and check sales since 3 December 1999. Please note that full police reports were effected that evening in Bundaberg, and the next morning in Maryborough Q. (PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Dear Sir, : My dad and I are e-mailing you in desperation about my dads stolen guitar. It was a 1983 Fender Stratocaster, sunburst in colour with a white scratch plate and a white neck. The serial number is E351437 and it is rare since it is the only model where the input jack is just a small hole on the body rather than the usual big chromed and angled input jack. It was stolen on 3 December 1999 from the rear carpark of the Melbourne Hotel in Bundaberg Q after a gig to launch a young up and coming band from Bundy. We are offering a substantial cash reward for its safe and intact recovery. He is also offering a cash reward for information resulting in apprehension of the offender/s. You can contact my dad (STEVE) in Australia on +61741221634 as he wants the offender/s prosecuted and he has had his guitar since new which was purchased from the former Alain’s Music World in Maryborough Q. : Can you please alert your networks and check sales since 3 December 1999. Please note that full police reports were effected that evening in Bundaberg, and the next morning in Maryborough Q. (PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!)

Anonymous

: : Dear Sir, : : My dad and I are e-mailing you in desperation about my dads stolen guitar. It was a 1983 Fender Stratocaster, sunburst in colour with a white scratch plate and a white neck. The serial number is E351437 and it is rare since it is the only model where the input jack is just a small hole on the body rather than the usual big chromed and angled input jack. It was stolen on 3 December 1999 from the rear carpark of the Melbourne Hotel in Bundaberg Q after a gig to launch a young up and coming band from Bundy. We are offering a substantial cash reward for its safe and intact recovery. He is also offering a cash reward for information resulting in apprehension of the offender/s. You can contact my dad (STEVE CULLUM) in Australia on +61741221634 or email us at [email protected] as we want the offender/s prosecuted big time. Dad has had his guitar since new which was purchased from the former Alain’s Music World in Maryborough Q. : : Can you please alert your networks and check sales since 3 December 1999. Please note that full police reports were effected that evening in Bundaberg, and the next morning in Maryborough Q. (PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!)

Anonymous

we posted the original message about my dads stolen Fender Stratocaster guitar, serial no; E351437 and his new phone contact is 0419 709 931. Please contact on the new number if guitar is located. thanks sincerely. Steve .

Anonymous

I AM NOW OFFERING A SIGNIFICANT “NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED” CASH REWARD FOR THE RETURN (INTACT) OF MY STOLEN U.S.A. 2983 FENDER STRATOCASTER GUITAR SERIAL NUMBER E351437.

MY ABOVE GUITAR WAS STOLEN AFTER A GIG AT THE MELBOURNE HOTEL BUNDABERG QUEENSLAND ON 3/12/1999. FULL POLICE REPORTS WERE LODGED BY ME N BUNDABERG QUEENSLAND AND MARYBOROUGH QUEENSLAND (AUSTRALIA) LATE THAT EVENING/EARLY MORNING.

I AM ALSO OFFERING A FURTHER (SIGNIFICANT) CASH REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE PROSECUTION OF THE THIEF/S.

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO THIEF/S : YOU ARE BEING HUNTED DOWN VIA THE INTERNET AND OTHER SOURCES. YOU WILL BE FOUND AND YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THE RETURN (INTACT) OF MY GUITAR AND THE DAY OF YOUR PROSECUTION, WHICH IS NOW PURELY A MATTER OF TIME .. BE WARNED.

INFORMATION CAN BE GIVEN EITHER TO THE BUNDABERG OR THE MARYBOROUGH POLICE. THEY HAVE MY FULL REPORTS ON FILE.
        THE PREVIOUS PHONE NUMBERS LISTED IN PREVIOUS FORUM POSTINGS BY ME ARE NOW DEFUNCT, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IAT MY EMAIL ADDRESS F YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION [email protected]

STEVE CULLUM

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.