Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Mansfield Guitar C114

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Can anybody help me!! I have a guitard Mansfield C-114 who belonged to Joan Baez a Jazz singer and signed by her and stamped dated 08.03.73 Oakland Alameda County coliseum complex back stage .

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’ve had a Mansfield SG knockoff since 1973, and it’s a beautiful guitar. Does anybody know anything about the company, its history, whether it’s still operating, etc.? Thanks, Jeff Port Coquitlam, BC Canada

Anonymous

It is very difficult to get accurate information about mansfield guitars. I have been searching about Mansfield guitars origin for quite a while and I recently found very interesting information about this guitar brand. Mansfield was a canadian musical instrument distributor (you will note that most Mansfield owners are in Canada). The Mansfield guitars are OEM made from different musical instruments manufacturers. Recently purchased Mansfield guitars have no special interest, but in the 1970’s , the Mansfield guitars were builded by Hoshino Gakki (Japan), the Ibanez makers. If you have a 1970’s Mansfield, chances are that it an Ibanez with a Mansfield name on it. The Ibanez vintage guitars are highly wanted. You can search Ibanez vintage collector websites for more information about the Ibanez story and some information about mansfield. There is no doubt that those guitars are meant to become collector’s items because they are apparently the same guitars as the Ibanez vintage 1970s, except for the brand. I will try to start a Mansfield Guitars post in one of the Ibanez collector’s website in order to have their historical value recognized, and maybe create a database of the Hoshino made Mansfield models. Meanwhile, take very good care of your old Mansfield guitars!!! I have a Mansfield FJH4 (Gibson Hummingbird copy Ibanez made) I am posting this message on all the Mansfield Guitar discussions at guitarsite.com hoping it will answer some of the questions about this brand. Bear

Anonymous

I am 18 years now. I started playing guitar around the age of 15. I was and still am influenced by Kurt Cobain. Kurt Lives 4 Ever In Our Hearts. R.I.P Kurt. Jay

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.