Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Mesa Boogie Blue Angel

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

My Mesa Boogie blue angel has never sounded right. It´s
    so terribly clean, it does not gradually come with distortion when set higher and hums so loud. It´s been
    like that since new. What´s wrong? Does anyone have a
    wiring diagram for this amp in case someone can fix or
    change the amp? All hands on deck, now somebody could
    really help a brother in need. Those amps weren´t at a
    giveaway prices, how terribly wrong I was. My best wishes and thanks in advance. Thor Saevaldsson

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: My Mesa Boogie blue angel has never sounded right. It´s : so terribly clean, it does not gradually come with distortion when set higher and hums so loud. It´s been : like that since new. What´s wrong? Does anyone have a : wiring diagram for this amp in case someone can fix or : change the amp? All hands on deck, now somebody could : really help a brother in need. Those amps weren´t at a : giveaway prices, how terribly wrong I was. My best wishes and thanks in advance. Thor Saevaldsson Just contact your local boogie dealer dude and tell them they sold you a sicky. Blue Angels shouldn’t hum and are designed to give a smooth tube distortion. And if your warranty does’t apply anymore, I am sure a good amp tech can cure the problem

Anonymous

If your local amplifier dealer can’t help, contact Mesa/Boogie (http://www.mesaboogie.com/) They have a well deserved reputation of having the best customer service. : : My Mesa Boogie blue angel has never sounded right. It´s : : so terribly clean, it does not gradually come with distortion when set higher and hums so loud. It´s been : : like that since new. What´s wrong? Does anyone have a : : wiring diagram for this amp in case someone can fix or : : change the amp? All hands on deck, now somebody could : : really help a brother in need. Those amps weren´t at a : : giveaway prices, how terribly wrong I was. My best wishes and thanks in advance. Thor Saevaldsson : Just contact your local boogie dealer dude and tell them they sold you a sicky. Blue Angels shouldn’t hum and are designed to give a smooth tube distortion. And if your warranty does’t apply anymore, I am sure a good amp tech can cure the problem

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.