Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics identification of takamine acoustic

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

please help!!! ive got a takamine model T-206 serial no.85042061 it looks like its mahogony all over ie reddish finish,dreadnought style like martin d-45 does anyone know year of manufacture,how they rate.I saw a rick nelson video and he looked like he was using the same guitar.ive had it about 8 years and i bought it 2nd hand.thanx 55 and still pickin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Looking inside my Takamine acoustic electric guitar, I can see the serial number. So, I know (I think, anyway) the year and month it was produced. I want to know the model, though. I bought it in the late-mid 1990s, if that helps. Please tell me how I’d know the model number.

Thanks,

Anonymous

: please help!!! ive got a takamine model T-206 serial no.85042061 it looks like its mahogony all over ie reddish finish,dreadnought style like martin d-45 does anyone know year of manufacture,how they rate.I saw a rick nelson video and he looked like he was using the same guitar.ive had it about 8 years and i bought it 2nd hand.thanx 55 and still pickin you’re sure it’s not a PT 206? If it’s in good shape, my guess is something like 400 dollar..

Anonymous

: : please help!!! ive got a takamine model T-206 serial no.85042061 it looks like its mahogony all over ie reddish finish,dreadnought style like martin d-45 does anyone know year of manufacture,how they rate.I saw a rick nelson video and he looked like he was using the same guitar.ive had it about 8 years and i bought it 2nd hand.thanx 55 and still pickin : you’re sure it’s not a PT 206? If it’s in good shape, my guess is something like 400 dollar..

Anonymous

: : : : please help!!! ive got a takamine model T-206 serial no.85042061 it looks like its mahogony all over ie reddish finish,dreadnought style like martin d-45 does anyone know year of manufacture,how they rate.I saw a rick nelson video and he looked like he was using the same guitar.ive had it about 8 years and i bought it 2nd hand.thanx 55 and still pickin : : : you’re sure it’s not a PT 206? If it’s in good shape, my guess is something like 400 dollar.. : thanks cor ive rechecked it and it is aT-206 ,it is mahogany ,has square shoulders,it has the takamine logo in large detail running up the headstock ,it has takamine machine heads,ive owned it about 8 years and it wasnt new when i bought it so im really curious about the age of the guitar,ive tried takamine.com and had no luck.hope someone can help. Hi, as long as this Tak was made in Japan, then the first two digits of the serial number are always the date of manufacture, Look like you’ve got an ’85.

Anonymous

: : : please help!!! I can buy a takamine acoustic guitar with the serial no. 91090196. Can you tell me the model-type? Thank you for information. Buddy

Anonymous

Hi. I also just bought a 2nd hand Takamine guitar. Small body, black model no. EF261SBL. It has a wonderful warm sound. Any idea of the year that this guitar was made and the value? Thank you! Diane

Anonymous

Hi. I also just bought a 2nd hand Takamine guitar. Small body, black model no. EF261SBL. It has a wonderful warm sound. Any idea of the year that this guitar was made and the value? Thank you! Diane

Anonymous

: : : please help!!! ive got a takamine model T-206 serial no.85042061 it looks like its mahogony all over ie reddish finish,dreadnought style like martin d-45 does anyone know year of manufacture,how they rate.I saw a rick nelson video and he looked like he was using the same guitar.ive had it about 8 years and i bought it 2nd hand.thanx 55 and still pickin : : you’re sure it’s not a PT 206? If it’s in good shape, my guess is something like 400 dollar.. thanks cor ive rechecked it and it is aT-206 ,it is mahogany ,has square shoulders,it has the takamine logo in large detail running up the headstock ,it has takamine machine heads,ive owned it about 8 years and it wasnt new when i bought it so im really curious about the age of the guitar,ive tried takamine.com and had no luck.hope someone can help.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.