Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics robin trower

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Dreamland;…Sea of Love…Your Guitar…A Separate Reality…Where I cross the Bridge towards something with no name. I met you last year in Chicago; Smith & Wollensky’s while you were having lunch.In indianapolis I kissed your cheek at the eight second saloon. Not a day goes by that I don’t listen to your beautiful guitar. Today listening to Alethea I got the same feeling I always do when you come back in after the drum solo.It’s as if the drum solo is so spectacular and you think it can’t get any better, then you crank it in with such release that it takes your breath away. I just thought you should know that’s what your music does to me.I’ll be in Dekalb;Chicago (Westin);Indianapolis and possibly Detroit.I’ll be right in front…I’m still looking for the big half! Love,Debbie

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

oh yea…I remember you from the eight second…….be sure to throw your room key on to the stage and Ill see if I can get a threesome together….and if you do well in chicago Ill see if the rest of the band wants a shot at you in Indy…..counting the minutes till I see you…..lots of love…Robin

Anonymous

It’s a real pity that people have to piss on anyone who allows themselves to be vulnerable for the sake of expression … but they always do! The human race is about 15% decent and 85% worthless shit….

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.