Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics jackson jg2 amp 50w single ch

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i just purchased a jackson amp,the jg2 50w.i bought this on a whim,ive been looking for a amp for a while now,i had a soldano,couple of marshalls,laney,ashdown f allen angel etc.WOW was i SUPPRISED.im not sure who actually made the amp it says made in england but thats all i know,it sounds like a mod laney.if anyone has any info on this amp or knows where i can get info please help.thanks jimmy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Whats up? I just picked up a Jackson JG2 head and two Jackson 4-12 cabs. What a great sound! I hear they were made by Laney. Head says Made In England, cabs say Made In USA. If you have any luck finding schematics I’d appreciate a connection; haven’t had any luck on the web yet, or talking to Jackson or Laney. My cabs have Jackson Redline red cones in em and agressive looking metal grilles. Just as heavy as the head. Head and cab got great reviews on Harmony Central, check their site out for comments on the JG2. L8ter, Rio

Anonymous

Hi! I just scored a JG3 on ebay in England. I think they were made by Laney for the Far East Jackson operation. Haven’t got mine yet, but if you’d like pics I can send them. What is the spec of yours? -I’m wondering what the difference is between a JG2 and JG3? – How are you getting on with yours?? Thanks! -Carl : i just purchased a jackson amp,the jg2 50w.i bought this on a whim,ive been looking for a amp for a while now,i had a soldano,couple of marshalls,laney,ashdown f allen angel etc.WOW was i SUPPRISED.im not sure who actually made the amp it says made in england but thats all i know,it sounds like a mod laney.if anyone has any info on this amp or knows where i can get info please help.thanks jimmy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.