Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics ROLAND GUITAR SYNTH GR-300

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

THE ROLAND GUITAR SYNTH MODEL GR-300 WAS THE MODEL WITH THE BLUE FOOT CONTROLLER. IT IS THE SOUND STILL OFTEN USED BY PAT METHENY AND WAS USED PROMINANTLY BY ARTISTS SUCH AS ADRIAN BELEW AND ROBERT FRIPP.AR AND THE OTHER THIS MODEL CAME WITH I BELIEVE TWO DIFFERENT MODELS ODF GUITARS ONE WAS A RED STRAT SYLE GUITAR AND THE OTHER WAS A WOOD COLOR DOUBLE CUTAWAY STYLE WITH BROWN HUMBUCKERS. YOU CAN SEE METHENY PICK THIS ONE UP. DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WHERE I CAN FIND THIS ONE FOR SALE?

Related News:
    MIDI Guitar Pickup Guide

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have the double cutaway model. Guitar in very good condition, the floor module is in Fair condition. Cheers.

Anonymous

: THE ROLAND GUITAR SYNTH MODEL GR-505 tHE blue strat WHERE I CAN FIND THIS ONE FOR SALE?

Anonymous

Saddly the ones Tby saw on e-bay are gone… I am also looking for a GR-300 and a G-808 in good working order. If anyone has a set for sale please let me know! Cheers.

Anonymous

I have a 303 w/case for both gtr and modual JPaul

Anonymous

There are two available on ebay right now, maybe three, with various guitars for the synth also… Good luck –Toby

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.