I have a Guitar For Sale

Posted by Micah Thomas on Thu, 10/21/04 - 13:41:35.
Advertisement

I have a brand new Bridgecraft Electric Guitar and DAphon 15W amp for sale. I only used the guitar once or twice. The guitar comes with a carrying bag, extra string, strap. i have pictures of the guitar if u want to see it email me askin to see it. im asking for $175 for the guitar and amp together. u can email me at furysocrman16@Hotmail.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I have a Guitar For Sale

: I have a brand new Bridgecraft Electric Guitar and DAphon 15W amp for sale. I only used the guitar once or twice. The guitar comes with a carrying bag, extra string, strap. i have pictures of the guitar if u want to see it email me askin to see it. im asking for $175 for the guitar and amp together. u can email me at furysocrman16@Hotmail.com

If somebody hasn't already snapped it up, I advise you to post at www.8notes.com.forums/guitar. I've seen others waiting for offers of good, well priced, especially introductory gear. All the best. Strat Man Dwight

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.