Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics fender princeton chorus amplifier

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi all,
    my princeton chorus amp is giving me some problems.
    In the overdrive mode it is very noisy.
    Does anybody have schematics for this amp or can give me any useful hints how to get it ?
    Thanks in advance.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi all, my princeton chorus amp is giving me some problems. It’s very noisy when I turn it on and it’s sound is not as loud as normally. Does anybody have schematics for this amp or can give me any useful hints how to get it ? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

when in overdrive mode the hum from your pickups is amplified a lot. This happens with all amps. A good way to cancel all hum is to install a good humbucker in your guitar. If your guitar cant take a humbucker you can always buy single coil sized humbuckers (seymour duncan makes a lot of those). Also some cables like expensive Monster cables help cancel hum.

Anonymous

Try to find out if the guitar/amp are having a good earth connection. : Hi all, : my princeton chorus amp is giving me some problems. : In the overdrive mode it is very noisy. : Does anybody have schematics for this amp or can give me any useful hints how to get it ? : Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/~jamie/schems.hmtl try here, this guy responds and knows everything I have a Fender Deluxe 112, it is similar to the princeton but has a reverb and some eq more and a footswitch… AND THE OVERDRIVE MODE SOUNDS LIKE 100 CATS FUCKING IN THE SAME ROOM!!! Good luck

Anonymous

: http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/~jamie/schems.hmtl : try here, this guy responds and knows everything : I have a Fender Deluxe 112, it is similar to the princeton but has a reverb and some eq more and a footswitch… AND THE OVERDRIVE MODE SOUNDS LIKE 100 CATS FUCKING IN THE SAME ROOM!!! : Good luck

Anonymous

I have an old princeton chorus and its about (maybe) 16 years old. It seems to not have as much drive as my buddy’s newer model princeton chorus. Should I replace the speakers or maybe the transitors are going bad? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.