Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Epiphone FT – 550 Excellente

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have the above guitar – Setial No: 1242764 with the production label Kalamazoo, Michigan, Made in Japan.

I’m looking for a site to find out how to value it with a possible view to sale, although it’s an absolute beauty. Can anyone help me. I’m based in London, England. Many thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I am looking for one of these. I learned to play a lot of country music on one in my teen years. I would love to have one now.

Anonymous

: I have the above guitar – Setial No: 1242764 with the production label Kalamazoo, Michigan, Made in Japan. : I’m looking for a site to find out how to value it with a possible view to sale, although it’s an absolute beauty. Can anyone help me. I’m based in London, England. Many thanks I have one too, and I cannot find the $ value otherthan about $300.00

Anonymous

your guitar for sale?
        – if so I am interested- thanks–lew

Anonymous

Im selling one of those guitars really nice condition let me know if your interested. Thanks Dennis

Anonymous

: : I have the above guitar – Setial No: 1242764 with the production label Kalamazoo, Michigan, Made in Japan. : : I’m looking for a site to find out how to value it with a possible view to sale, although it’s an absolute beauty. Can anyone help me. I’m based in London, England. Many thanks : : I have one too ,I am not sure of value but mine is a very fine guitar I would say closer to 800.00. depending on inlays, condition etc. Let me know if you find out true value.

Anonymous

I have one also. Purchased it years ago in a factory hard shell case. They look great but I guess they are only worth about $300 to $400. : : : I have the above guitar – Setial No: 1242764 with the production label Kalamazoo, Michigan, Made in Japan. : : : I’m looking for a site to find out how to value it with a possible view to sale, although it’s an absolute beauty. Can anyone help me. I’m based in London, England. Many thanks : : : : I have one too ,I am not sure of value but mine is a very fine guitar I would say closer to 800.00. depending on inlays, condition etc. Let me know if you find out true value.

Anonymous

I just found one at a pawn shop for $89. Lots of nicely yellowing binding, killer back and side wood, (Brazillian ?) Nicely aged mother of pearl inlays. (Tuners have been changed.) Any idea of the year made? thanks, KD

Anonymous

: : : I have the above guitar – Setial No: 1242764 with the production label Kalamazoo, Michigan, Made in Japan. : : : I’m looking for a site to find out how to value it with a possible view to sale, although it’s an absolute beauty. Can anyone help me. I’m based in London, England. Many thanks : : : : I have one too ,I am not sure of value but mine is a very fine guitar I would say closer to 800.00. depending on inlays, condition etc. Let me know if you find out true value. I hve this same guitar but its not made in japan. I can’t any info on it anywhere. I love my guitar though, I think its the best sounding guitar I have ever played. If you find out anything I would like to know. Also if you give me your email address tthen I will email you if I find anything

Anonymous

I have the same guitar, FT-550, based in Michigan, Made in Japan, amazing tone and great sound…I too have had a difficult time trying to track down information about it’s value, price, etc. I can’t find the serial number. I have found out, though, that mine was made with Brazilian Rosewood, apparently at a time before Gibson bought out Epiphone. If anyone finds out something, please email me and I’ll do the same. I bought the guitar in Colorado, U.S.A., now based in Osaka, Japan. : : : : I have the above guitar – Setial No: 1242764 with the production label Kalamazoo, Michigan, Made in Japan. : : : : I’m looking for a site to find out how to value it with a possible view to sale, although it’s an absolute beauty. Can anyone help me. I’m based in London, England. Many thanks : : : : : : I have one too ,I am not sure of value but mine is a very fine guitar I would say closer to 800.00. depending on inlays, condition etc. Let me know if you find out true value. : I hve this same guitar but its not made in japan. I can’t any info on it anywhere. I love my guitar though, I think its the best sounding guitar I have ever played. If you find out anything I would like to know. Also if you give me your email address tthen I will email you if I find anything

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.