Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Information about a guitar.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Few years ago (10-12 years i think) i bought a guitars "AZUMI" with tecnology Nanyo. Can you give me some information about this brand? Does it exist again and have a site on the Web? Thank you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Salve. Desideravo informazioni su Azumi "Nanyo". Sopratutto sul circuito elettrico. Perchè ho problemi con la mia chitarra. Thanks. Roli

Anonymous

Hi I also have an azumi. I´ve searched a lot for information, but I´ve only seen http://store.bluebookinc.com/downloads/BrowseCategory.asp?Product=electricguitar&Heading=72, and nothing more. Will also be pleased to get informations.

Anonymous

: Few years ago (10-12 years i think) i bought a guitars "AZUMI" with tecnology Nanyo. Can you give me some information about this brand? Does it exist again and have a site on the Web? Thank you.

Anonymous

I have an Azumi bass guitar, borrowed from a friend in the 80’s. It is obviously from the cheap end of the market, contructed well enough but the pick ups give it a rather inferior sound. Wish I could afford to buy something better. However overall it’s been no problem, easy to play and looks okay. Perhaps if I just changed the pick ups?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.