Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics SELLING – Fender STARCASTER, 1976, all orig.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I need to sell Fender STARCASTER, 1976, excellent condition,sunburnst, great and rare guitar not for a beginners, all parts are original… If you are seriously interested, send me a mail and make an offer…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’m interested , & can make an offer, but where is the guitar located, & can I see it. Thanks.

Anonymous

Is the Starcaster still available? I am very serious and ready to buy one. Please email me back at [email protected] Thanks. Greg

Anonymous

Is the starcaster still for sale?

Anonymous

I want one. Sold it yet?

Anonymous

It sounds like you have a great guitar on your hands. I would appreciate it if you could e-mail me some photos of the guitar. as of this moment I am willing to pay upwards of 1200$ for the guitar. Thank you for your consideration.

Anonymous

how much for the Starcaster?

Anonymous

: I need to sell Fender STARCASTER, 1976, excellent condition,sunburnst, great and rare guitar not for a beginners, all parts are original… If you are seriously interested, send me a mail and make an offer…

Anonymous

… How much do you want? I could do money or a very fair trade…let me know asap-thanks

Anonymous

: : I need to sell Fender STARCASTER, 1976, excellent condition,sunburnst, great and rare guitar not for a beginners, all parts are original… If you are seriously interested, send me a mail and make an offer… How much do you want? I could do money or a very fair trade…let me know asap-thanks

Anonymous

: : I need to sell Fender STARCASTER, 1976, excellent condition,sunburnst, great and rare guitar not for a beginners, all parts are original… If you are seriously interested, send me a mail and make an offer… How much do you want? I could do money or a very fair trade…let me know asap-thanks

Anonymous

: I need to sell Fender STARCASTER, 1976, excellent condition,sunburnst, great and rare guitar not for a beginners, all parts are original… If you are seriously interested, send me a mail and make an offer… I will offer $500.00 for it. If intrested, get back to me.

Anonymous

hi im not in a position to buy it but starcasters are my fave guitars and i just wondered roughly what price youd be talkking about thanks : I need to sell Fender STARCASTER, 1976, excellent condition,sunburnst, great and rare guitar not for a beginners, all parts are original… If you are seriously interested, send me a mail and make an offer…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.