Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Alvarez Acoustic Guitar, model 5065

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I bought this guitar years ago, and I was wondering what its value is? Or where can I find out?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I bought this guitar years ago, and I was wondering what its value is? Or where can I find out? I bought mine in the NAVY, while I was in Italy. In the 70’s. I am also trying to find the value and more. Now I have an 18 year that wants one too.

Anonymous

: I bought this guitar years ago, and I was wondering what its value is? Or where can I find out? Reply: since there are 2 of you looking for this information now, and I have seen this posting/question before, might I recommend user’s forum at http://www.alvarezgtr.com? Lots of questions and answers there by Alvarez followers. Regards, Strat Man Dwight

Anonymous

I am not sure… I have heard the Alvarez of that model are highly seeked. I too own a 5065 that was born on September 13th, 1977. It is in MINT condition, except that there is some permanent marker written on the back… the original gloss and everything is still perfect otherwise. I have been trying to learn more about it, what materials were used to make it, where perhaps it was originally sold – just any information. If you or anyone find, please e-mail me so I can learn more about it!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.