Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Help with a Korg AX100G?…………….

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I recently got a good deal on a Korg AX100G and the catch was it had no book. I have been able to figure out most everything except two main things.. How do you save a "patch" when you have completed a new one or edited an existing one, and how do you reset the whole thing back to factory presets? If anyone has one and/or a book, could you please help me out? I would greatly appreciate other hints too, if you know something else hard to figure out. Thanks much!

Related Gear:
    Did you know Korg makes the best Headphone Amp?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

My tone are eresd

Anonymous

How do I store to pedal effects so that I can tape up to one and down to the other. For example clean acoustic and then heavy distortion.

Anonymous

my ax100g has got a problem, the display were letters display is with lower glow, how can I fix it?, and where I find on Internet more effects settings for the ax100g?

Anonymous

To save presets just press save 2 times. To reset the whole thing you have to press one of the buttons ( i dont remember if it was the EXIT button or the SAVE button ) while you connect it. that’s all!

Anonymous

ok well to save a user patch press the "write" button when everything is the way you like it. to restore everything to factory defaults: turn off the AX100G and simutaneously press the "prog/fx select" and "exit" buttons then plug the power back in while still holding the buttons and it will ask if you want to erase all user made programs and return to defaults by asking "reload?" press the "write" button and it will begin, when it is done erasing its memory it will say "complt" hope I helped if you need anything else about the AX100G email me at [email protected] and I will email you directions and tips right from my manual.

Anonymous

hey, there was just wondering if u could give me some instructions on how 2 get a typical ‘muse’ sound out of my ax100g? played throught my marshall practise amp.

Anonymous

I got an AX100G for xmas and i cant get it to record loops or samples…i’ve followed the instruction to the letter but it dosen’t work..can any one help me? I’ve tryed resettign it i’ve tryed shouting at it, swearing and now i’ve decided to get some help with it…Is it a common fault?..could mine be defective? please help me everythign else works just it wont record the loops or samples.

Anonymous

I’m experiencing this exact same problem as this person can someone please help? : I got an AX100G for xmas and i cant get it to record loops or samples…i’ve followed the instruction to the letter but it dosen’t work..can any one help me? : I’ve tryed resettign it i’ve tryed shouting at it, swearing and now i’ve decided to get some help with it…Is it a common fault?..could mine be defective? : please help me everythign else works just it wont record the loops or samples.

Anonymous

: I got an AX100G and i cant get it to play punk distirtion ..anybody there help out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Anonymous

: I got an AX100G for xmas and i cant get it to record loops or samples…i’ve followed the instruction to the letter but it dosen’t work..can any one help me? : I’ve tryed resettign it i’ve tryed shouting at it, swearing and now i’ve decided to get some help with it…Is it a common fault?..could mine be defective? : please help me everythign else works just it wont record the loops or samples.

Anonymous

i also recently bought a ax100g and i was wondering if 1. it is possible to save a patch without erasing another effect 2.how to move the effects so they are next to one another when performing 3.why does the number on the right go 1..2..3..4..11 thanks a lot

Anonymous

I just bought an AX100G last night and love it. I’ll be happy to send info from the book, but here is what I can tell you off the top of my head. To write something to memory, you hit the write button once, then put in the location you want to save the settings to and hit write again. You cannot overwrite a factory preset location, only the 40 user presets. When you are in a user preset location a dot will appear in the lower right corner of the number screen. The only way to "move" a setting is to bring that setting up and then write it to a new user location. Whatever location you write to, the previous settings in that location are overwritten. You will have to put your settings in the order you need them for performing, or else just scroll through until you find what you are looking for. The number is a little bit odd, but once you know how it works it is easy to adjust to. There are 10 factory banks and 10 user banks in the AX100G. Each bank holds 4 settings. That is why the numbering goes 1,2,3,4,11,12,13,14,21,22,23,24…etc… I don’t remember how to reset the unit back to factory defaults, but it might be on Korg’s web site. Hope this helps you out. Brad

Anonymous

my home computer recently broke and i cant reach my email account from this network (school) so it would be helpful if you posted replies on the message board thanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.