Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gituar Chords

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know where i can download music in chord form as i am learning and having trouble finding songs

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Does anyone know where i can download music in chord form as i am learning and having trouble finding songs. Hi, i am looking for something in particular Tara Mclean, jhope you can help. Thanks

Anonymous

does anybody know two ways to play the f chord

Anonymous

: does anybody know two ways to play the f chord

Anonymous

: : does anybody know two ways to play the f chord. in fact i know 5 but three are easy. open chord F shape E-barred on first fret. and the tough one a C-barre on the 5th fret. C barre takes some getting used to, but once you get it, it is a gem. big fat sound and first, fourth and fifth positions end up all next door to each other. luvs monkey

Anonymous

: does anybody know two ways to play the f chord i do but i dont know how to put it into words… ill try tho. you can play it like D chord but on the 5th and 6th fret or with first finger on all strings in first fret and other fingers like E chord…

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where i can download music in chord form as i am learning and having trouble finding songs

Anonymous

: : Does anyone know where i can download music in chord form as i am learning and having trouble finding songs

Anonymous

: : : Does anyone know where i can download music in chord form as i am learning and having trouble finding songs You can find them in TAB form at http://www.mxtabs.net

Anonymous

Where can i Get written music for New songs to play on my gituar??

Anonymous

: Where online can i print out bass chords and or scales?

Anonymous

how to play on my classic gituar

Anonymous

Where can I learn basic gituar chords over the internat?

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where i can download music in chord form as i am learning and having trouble finding songs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yes, go to http://www.harmonycentral.com and select Guitar Tabs. This is a huge database of guitar songs in tab form. If you need chords, choose songs that are listed as "Chord Pro".

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.