Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Rogue Amps

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I need info on Rogue amps. Who makes them? Are they any good? Do they have a web site?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hey I found something thats very useful everybody. If you want to read reviews from people who have bought rogue amps, go here http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/ WOW!

Anonymous

Hello all, NO fender does not make the rogue amp….. I DO!!!!! LOL no seriously, is there any info ANYWHERE online about these??? I see musciansfriend has the 2×12 on sale for 169 now?!?!? Are they worth it?????

Anonymous

: Hello all, NO fender does not make the rogue amp….. I DO!!!!! LOL no seriously, is there any info ANYWHERE online about these??? I see musciansfriend has the 2×12 on sale for 169 now?!?!? Are they worth it????? NO NO NO…………..they suck really bad!!Got my kid one and He hated the tone(and the speaker wires were loose when it arived)Dont waist your money,(get a good used tube amp from the pawn)

Anonymous

: : Hello all, NO fender does not make the rogue amp….. I DO!!!!! LOL no seriously, is there any info ANYWHERE online about these??? I see musciansfriend has the 2×12 on sale for 169 now?!?!? Are they worth it????? : NO NO NO………….. good used tube amp from the pawn)

Anonymous

: I need info on Rogue amps. Who makes them? Are they any good? Do they have a web site? I have learned that Fender makes Rogue Amps.

Anonymous

Is the Rogue CG – 100R 100W 2×12" AMP any good for the money? I found it on http://www.musiciansfriend.com for like $200 and it looked like a pretty good deal!!! Thanks, Yates

Anonymous

I found the same thing! I was lookin for a review and I found this message board so Id just like to say I would like to know the same thing. Thanks, Vishal

Anonymous

WEll its probably loud. I was thinking about buying it too, but want to hear from somebody who has it first.

Anonymous

im kinda curious about the same thing

Anonymous

Look on the back, says Belcat Co. LTD

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.