Carlo Robelli Acoustic Electric

Posted by ibanezeer on Wed, 10/17/01 - 01:32:31.

Has anyone heard of this brand of guitars? Are they worth buying? How are their Acoustic/Electric models? Do you know a place where i could get more information?

Related News:
Best Acoustic-Electric Guitar Under $500

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Carlo Robelli Acoustic Electric

yes ive heard of carlo robelli acoustic electric guitars i have a nlack one it is definately worth the money you spend on it. it sounds good and overall is a good deal.-brent

These guitars are sold exclusive to "Sam Ash" and was thinking about picking one up myself. I've heard that it's a great guitar for the asking price and with a little more research, may have one by the end of the day.

- Jonathan

: Hello. Please, if you can help me about the differents styles of bass in your collecions, especific 6strings bass. Thank's.

I just purchased a Carlo Robelli fretless bass and the quality is excellent.

: Has anyone heard of this brand of guitars? Are they worth buying? How are their Acoustic/Electric models? Do you know a place where i could get more information?

yep, bought one today. fine guitar for $99.00 sam ash

black deradnought cutaway acoustic electric with equilizer.

i played 4 or 5 other guitars in the 200 and under range. fender, ibanez, yamaha and this was the last
one i tried. i figured, no way at that price. i sure was surprised. it is my first acoustic and feel like
i got a great deal. i can plug it in too if i want.

my friend richie came with me and he knows a lot more about guitars than i do. he said it was a good deal.

model CDG27CEBK Lists for $199.00 I got it for $109.00 out the door.

It sounds real good.

jed

Thanks for all the usefull information guys. I am a beginner and was also thinking of purchasing a Carlo Robelli.

now all i need to do is find a left handed one that fits my size and I'm set!

I bought one yesterday. So far it seems like a suprisingly good guitar for the money. I had to buy something because my $375 Ocscar Schmit cut away a/e sucks and I have to have an a/e to cover performances until I can get something better. Only problem is I am broke so when my friend came in raving about the Carlo Robelli she saw down at sam ash for $97 I jumped on it. Like I said it sounds great and will definatly work until I can get something better.

I really need to know if they make the W-280 or J220 models in a Left Handed Version!!! really like the reviews on this guitar, but cant find a darn left handed model! Please help thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.