Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Unkown Fender Model…

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

has anyone her ever heard of the Fender F-15 model? The guitar itself is pretty old…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

My grandpa gave me a Fender F-15 when I was 16. It was really neat to find this post. My husband says it’s a junior size, is that true? It seems a bit smaller than average. Any thoughts on this?

Anonymous

Wow im a little late on this discussion. About a year ago my dad gave me a f-15 because he hadnt seen me in along time and liked the fact that I played guitar I guess. He gave me this guitar and Its in really good condition. It stuns me to know it is over 23 years old.

Anonymous

: has anyone her ever heard of the Fender F-15 model? The guitar itself is pretty old… i have heard of it and i have 1

Anonymous

: : has anyone her ever heard of the Fender F-15 model? The guitar itself is pretty old… : i have heard of it and i have 1 :as do I, the model I have, I believe is a 3/4 size. It does not seem as small as most of the junior size guitars out there. But again this F-15’s are pretty damn old so who knows.

Anonymous

If anyone is still following this, the F-15 was a Fender knock off of the Morris M-15. The Morris version is an eceptional quarter concert guitar. The Fender version is one of the rare knock offs that are almost as good as the origianl. I’ve had an F-15 for 25 years and am still waiting to get the original Morris version.

Anonymous

I own a model F-15 fender myself. I don’t know exactly when it was made but it was given to me as a gift from my Grandfather. It plays extremly well and is in pretty good condition. The thing I was wondering was the price it sits at now. The serial # is 7810049, I’m pretty sure it dates back earlier than the 70’s. So if someone has an idea of what it’s worth please e-mail me at [email protected] Thank You

Anonymous

I still have an F-15 that I bought new in the early 70’s. Still in great condition and the older it gets the better it sounds. Still gig with it. I added a LMBaggs Active I-Beam a few years ago and it sounds great through the amp and PA also. I wouldn’t part with this guitar for love nor money! : I own a model F-15 fender myself. I don’t know exactly when it was made but it was given to me as a gift from my Grandfather. It plays extremly well and is in pretty good condition. The thing I was wondering was the price it sits at now. The serial # is 7810049, I’m pretty sure it dates back earlier than the 70’s. So if someone has an idea of what it’s worth please e-mail me at [email protected] : Thank You

Anonymous

: I own a model F-15 fender myself. I don’t know exactly when it was made but it was given to me as a gift from my Grandfather. It plays extremly well and is in pretty good condition. The thing I was wondering was the price it sits at now. The serial # is 7810049, I’m pretty sure it dates back earlier than the 70’s. So if someone has an idea of what it’s worth please e-mail me at [email protected] : Thank You

Anonymous

My first "real" guitar was an F 15, I got it for my 15th b-day. A few years later, my sister dumped her kids off on me (which I did’nt mind) and took off – I was struggling financially and sold it for $75 for milk and diapers – been regretting it ever since. If anyone wants to sell theirs, please, let me know, I have been searching for one for years. Thank you … PS, losing that guitar whas like losing my best friend, to have another would be like finding my friend again.

Anonymous

Hello Loretta I have a Fender F-15 that my parents just brought back after lending it to someone years ago.It looks to be in great shape and I my son is just starting electric guitar lessons and is too big for him.Drop me a note if your still looking 4 one. Cheers

Anonymous

I also have one, and its in rough shape but plays well. Hard to keep in tune. Maybe because i put electric strings on it.

Anonymous

Yes. I have heard of, and own a Fender F-15 Model guitar. It was given to me as a Christmas present by my parents in 1972 or 1973. My guitar is almost 30 years old and with the exception of a couple small nicks in the body, is in great shape. I love the size of the box, which is known as an Orchestra Box. The neck has never warped and the tone is relatively good quality. Enjoy it. At 41 years old, it’s nice to have a friend like my Fender that has been with me almost my entire life.

Anonymous

I wanted to add that this guitar was made from 1973-1981.

Anonymous

Hello,What can anyone tell me about a Fender aqoustic ***Fender Model F-35***This is on the round sticker in the centre hole. There is a # and letter stamped in ink inside up from the centre hole just below where the neck bolts on,it is ***2976E***.any info much aprec.***Thanks Brian***

Anonymous

If your still lookiing for info on this particular guitar email me

Anonymous

Brian, I realize this is a very old post but ,…are youstill looking for info on this guitar? Where are you located outof curiosity, thanks dan

Anonymous

: has anyone her ever heard of the Fender F-15 model? The guitar itself is pretty old… I owne one

Anonymous

I own a fender F-15 from the late 70’s and is still in pretty much perfect condition. : has anyone her ever heard of the Fender F-15 model? The guitar itself is pretty old…

Anonymous

I own a Fender Model F-15. I bought it with a nice hardcase w/ velvet interior for $100. Both are in very good condition. It plays well, good sound

Anonymous

i own a similar model think it maybe 70s but its a guess

Anonymous

yup, i have one

Anonymous

very helpfull discussion, thanx a lot!

Anonymous

Yes Yes…the Fender F-15 is quite old of a guitar…my grandpa gave me his and said he bought it back in the late 60’s early 70’s….and now of course they dont make them anymore…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.