Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics fenders suck

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

anyone else here agree that fender strats are the most over-rated guitars of all time?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Depends on who is rating them and which one they are rating. If you don’t like the one you got then you don’t like it. You can go worship another brand. Pepsi/Coke Protestant/Catholic etc. Play that game with yourself. You waste your time and others by playing a game on this sort of thing. Be bigger than yourself and pick what you like. Who cares if your experience isn’t the same as someone elses? Overrated? That is vague and stupid. Who is rating? Be specific and move on to the garbage you think is special and quit whining about something you think you don’t like. If what you play is so great why are you thinking and talking about Fender? Shouldn’t something better make you forget about lesser things? Quit trying to be a hater and quit trying to trash something. Fenders can have their weaknesses but all guitars do. Each is a tool and you have to decide what is best for you. Be a man and make a decision on your own. milksop : anyone else here agree that fender strats are the most over-rated guitars of all time?

Anonymous

You sir, are a wanker-you only get out what you put in with a fender, and even though you have to wrestle them like a friggin’ alligator, they produce beautiful tones-listen to anything by Hendrix, SRV, Malmsteen or any of those guys to hear how a fender should sound

Anonymous

haha man fenders dont produce beautiful tones! i dont mind some hendrix.. but listening to malmsteen pisses me off.. he does the same thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN! just crunch some more scales and see if we can go faster than the previous one, yeh real smart. u gotta have style like joe satriani or steve vai. use a proper guitar!

Anonymous

: anyone else here agree that fender strats are the most over-rated guitars of all time? Nope….It comes down to the guitarist themselves. The guitar really doesnt matter, because no matter what guitar you pick up, it will sound like you. No guitar is gonna me you into a jimmy page or SRV or Keith Richards or Rhandy Rhodes. you gotta woodshed!

Anonymous

they really are over rated. i would never buy a fender. unless i have nothing else to go for. or i have no money. the guitar i have now, i got at a pawn shop and it is so much better than my cousins fender.

Anonymous

the problem is they got greedy and decided to make a million different shitty strats…..because they sell……if youve ever played the real thing youll know it…and youll love it

Anonymous

fenders suck they sound like shit they look bad to if you want a guitar go to b.c.rich or jackson

Anonymous

A good strat (AMS, Vintage Reissue) is untouchable for sensitivity, dynamics, and all-around versatility. You can’t beat their concise, bell-like tone. Of course they are not as immediately gratifying as a Les Paul or other humbucker-based guitar; getting good tones out of a Strat takes some work and patience. But the payoff is enormous. Admittedly, they’re not for everyone, but there’s a very good reason they have their reputations as one of the workhorses of rock and country.

Anonymous

very over rated especially squire: anyone else here agree that fender strats are the most over-rated guitars of all time?

Anonymous

Maybe if you learn how to play a guitar you’ll learn to respect Fender strats !: very over rated especially squire: anyone else here agree that fender strats are the most over-rated guitars of all time?

Anonymous

you suck!

Anonymous

all guitars are beautiful! my squire is the only thing in the world that makes me feel powerful! and if you dont love and respect all of them then you are really missing out on something to love …and you probably dont know the first thing about them or how to play!…

Anonymous

No

Anonymous

I got a Fender Standard. Its ok, but i like the Gibson and Ibanez guitars better.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.