Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics hohner guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have recently come in to the possession of a Hohner professional TE custom electric guitar.Can anyone give me a history and price for it?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I recently bought a Hohner HT Custom and can’t seem to find any info on it. When I go to a search engine it wants me to enter it as a “TE” instead of a “HT”, which it clearly is not. I can email a picture of the headstock if necessary, can any one offer any idea of when it was made or how I can get more info on it? Thanks, Roger

Anonymous

: I have recently come in to the possession of a Hohner professional TE custom electric guitar.Can anyone give me a history and price for it? Hi my name is Natty "O". I bought a Hohner Tele Custom. It is the best guitar I ever had. The sustain is never ending. Treble overtones up the yin yang.I think it is a 1988. Not sure no info on the net. Good Luck

Anonymous

: I have recently come in to the possession of a Hohner professional TE custom electric guitar.Can anyone give me a history and price for it? Hi

Anonymous

Me again, my TE Custom is from 1987, black with gold hardware, the value of this guitar is in your heart…

Anonymous

TE Custom is the same as The Prinz model, but a bit better I have one black with gold hardware, bought from Germany for 180 Euros, 23 Euros was the shippment to Sweden. Value is what you want to pay for it. I value this TE of mine to $950 buy some more if you find it.

Anonymous

: I have recently come in to the possession of a Hohner professional TE custom electric guitar.Can anyone give me a history and price for it? I have one of these – I bought it from a music shop about ten years ago for £219! been a faithful servent ever since. AG

Anonymous

I would like to add some question over your question…does anybody know how to get history and prices (may be aproximated) for a custom telecaster model of a hohner guitar, I think it is a 70’s… : I have recently come in to the possession of a Hohner professional TE custom electric guitar.Can anyone give me a history and price for it?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.