model diagram hohner b bass,v

Posted by mike nava on Tue, 10/26/04 - 17:11:20.

i wold like you please send me the diagram ´cause my bass doesn´t work and i really need it.
it´s very urgent ¡¡¡ the model of the bass is b bass v hohner 5 steal.
thank´s a lot and i hope you could send me what i need.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Gibson Ripper Bass

can anyone possibly help me in finding a bridge and saddle piece to fit my '76 gibson ripper---A

Re: vintage guitar parts

Does anyone know where I can find a bridge cover for a Vox Phantom Bass. or any ideas where to look. thanks

Re: vintage guitar parts

. Needpre cbs hardtail bridge

Re: model diagram hohner b bass,v

No reply yet? Probably because there are no existing diagrams. I wouldn't worry, so much wiring is fairly standard, and does not differ greatly from one brand to the next. Check your solders at the jack, then connections at the switch or volume control.

Also, while there is no diagram in print at www.guitarelectronics.zoovy.com you have the option of asking their webmaster for something specific. Strat Man Dwight

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.