Re: download hindi songs free abhi jeet

Posted by kutub on Tue, 10/26/04 - 13:52:35.

: : : : : : : i want to download free hindi songs.

: : i wanna 2 download free abhi jeet song's of yaad karne se

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: TELL A JOKE... WIN AN IBANEZ BASS!

: Hey yall,

: We've got a great contest going at the moment.

: GuitarSite.com is celebrating the Brisbane International Guitar Festival (BigFest 2000) by
: giving away an Ibanez bass GSR100 bass guitar, worth $499!

: AND ENTERING IS EASY!

: Tell us your favourite bass player joke. Tell us all your bass player jokes if you want. Yes, it's as simple as that!

: We'll be judging the winner during celebrations at BigFest 2000. If your joke gets the best
: crowd response, you win the Ibanez!

: This contest is open to people from all around the world and there are no age restrictions.
: So what are you waiting for? Tell a bass player joke! But please remember to supply a valid
: email address in your entry so that we can contact you if you win.

: Cheers
: The GuitarMaster

Q: How many bass players does it take to change a light bulb?

A: None! The keyboard player can do it with his/her left hand!

Cheers

Beeka

: GuitarSite.com is celebrating the Brisbane International Guitar Festival (BigFest 2000) by

: Tell us your favourite bass player joke. Tell us all your bass player jokes if you want. Yes, it's as simple as that!

: We'll be judging the winner during celebrations at BigFest 2000. If your joke gets the best

: This contest is open to people from all around the world and there are no age restrictions.
: So what are you waiting for? Tell a bass player joke! But please remember to supply a valid

there is a boy who wants to learn playing bass so his father sends him to music school. He comes home after the firat lesson and the father asked what he had learned. The son said that he had learned to play the e-string. Next week the father asked again. The son said he had learned to play the a-string. After the third lesson the father asked him again and the boy says that he dont go to music school anymore because he is now playing in a band...

BASS JOKE!!!

Did you hear about the electric bass player who was so bad that even the lead singer noticed?

Did you hear about the bass player that was so out of tune?

What did the bass player do when his teacher asked him to turn his amp on?
Rubbed it all over and whispered sweet sayings to it.

Did you hear about the bass player that just joined up with the Backstreet Boys?
Yeah, neither did they, but he's there nonetheless!

It's a bass player during a jam session that stands up
and shouts: " Hey guys, I've got a good guitarist joke for ya!!! So all of a sudden, there's 3 big guitarists
( the 250 pounds of muscle type!)that stands up and say:"you better be careful Bud 'cause we're guitarists, you know!". "Ah! it's alright" says the bass player,"I'll tell you twice!!!".

Late one day in a local pub I saw six guys walk in, obviously in pairs of two, sit down and order their favorite after-work drinks.

The first two to seat themselves and be served by the bartender worked at a big university and they had massive IQ. They began talkierything from quantum mechanics to the particle Pphysics, with everything in between, each as brilliant as the other.

The bartender then went over to the next pair who were "regular guys" with ordinary jobs, with average IQs, going on about how hard it was today to keep up with bill payments, how high taxes were, how corrupt politicians were and all the day-to-day struggles we all know about.

The last two the bartender served were two very badly educated, ill-mannered dolts with very low IQs which could barely be measured. As soon as they'd ordered the bartender overheard one say to the other, "Oh, hey, I meant to ask ya, d'you use flatwound or roundwound on your bass?"

A Guitarist and a Bassist are arguing backstage and the Drummer walks up to them and asks why they are fighting to which the Bassist replies "Well the Guitarist detuned one of my Bass guitar's strings and he won't tell me which one."

This is a multiple choice test:
How many bass players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1.None. They let the keyboard player do it with his left hand.
2.Don't bother. Just leave it out--no one will notice.
3.One, but the guitarist has to show him first.
4.Six: one to change it, and the other five to fight off the lead guitarists who are hogging the light

it sucks!

Heres one but I know I will not win But I hope it worth something because I've been trying to get a new guiter for 2 years but my family does not have the money well here goes nothing
:What did the guiter player do when the chicken crossed the road.
:Rocked the road with his bass guiter
I know it sucks hey want yea wanna say

PICK ME PLUCK ME!!!!

Q: What's the difference between a bass and a trampoline?
A: You take off your shoes to jump on the trampoline.

Q: Why don't bass players ever catch a cold?
A: Even a virus has some pride.

A: Never mind. The piano player can do it with his left hand.

Q: What's the first thing a bass player says when he knocks on your door?
A: "Pizza Delivery!"

A: 1...5...1, 1...4...5...5...1.

Q: What's the difference between Courtney Love, Wayne Gretzky and a female bass player?
A: Gretzky showers after three periods.

Re: TELL A JOKE... WIN AN IBANEZ BASS! POKIEDOKE STYLE!

LAST NIGHT MY BASS PLAYER GOT HUNGRY AT THE END OF OUR FIRST SET. SO HE ASKED THE BARTENDER IF HE COULD EAT A FEW PEANUTS FROM A BOWL IN THE CENTER OF THE BAR.THE BARTENDERS SAID SURE.JUST BEFORE THE SECOND SET MY BASS PLAYER REALIZED THAT HE HAD EATEN THE ENTIRE BOWL OF PEANUTS.HE SAID,"HEY BARTENDER,I'M SO SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN TO EAT ALL OF YOUR PEANUTS." THE BARTENDER SAID,"ITS OKAY. WHEN EVERBODY FINISHES SUCKING THE CHOCOLATE OFF OF THIS BUCKET OF M&M's I WILL HAVE TO DUMP THAT BOWL AGAIN.

how do you make a bassist shutup?
hit the stupid prick

How Many bass players does it take to paint a white wall red?

A: It depends on how hard you smash them.

A roadie comes screaming to the stage in the midlle of a set:
"Mike! Mike! Your wife is cheating on you rigth now!
Then the bass player drops the instrument, runs, jumps into a bike and goes really fast; then a few seconds later he crashes into a building and says:
" hey my name is'nt Mike, I'm not married and I don't know how to ride a bike

What do you call a bass player with a girlfriend?

What do you call a bass player with a girlfriend?

A guitar player

How does a bass player change a lightbulb?

How does a bass player change a lightbulb?

He asks the guitar player to do it

Why did the bass player cross the road ?

Why did the bass player cross the road ?

To see himself from the other side.

What did the bassist say to the guitar player?

Whoa six strings, your blowing my mind!

Why did the bass player buy a bass in the fist place?

He thought he was buying a guitar.

He thought he was buying a guitar.

How many bass players does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, since they can't manage doing it!

which falls first?

If You drop a Rock bass player and a Punk bass player from the top of a Building, which falls first?

Who cares, they're both bass players?

fUNnY

there was a bass player who liked playing bass and fondling his nut sack at the same time... his nuts exploded...end

what do you call a bass player without a girlfriend?

what do you call a bass player without a girlfriend? answer: homeless!

Here's my joke.:

A missionary is on an isolated island with a primative tribe.
He hears constant drums all day and night He wonders what's
going on. One day a native comes out of the jungle to the beach where he's
at. What's going on? He's asked. The native only says "Drums Good!".
This goes on for weeks and whenever he spots the native, he gets the same
response.

The one day suddenly the drums stop. Several natives come running out of the
jungle in terror, jumping into the water, shouting Aeeiii!!!!

Finally his native friend comes with the same response as the others. Then he asks
what's going on??! Why are you so scared? He gets the response:

BASS SOLO!!!!

Hey IM C-way and I really wanna win this guitar for a friend whose crazy about bass.. She looks up to this bass player @ church.. Anyway heres a joke..
A bass player threw a bass over a cliff and a blonde chick over the cliff ... Which one reached the bottom first?................................... The bass coz The blonde asked for directions!

How many bass players does it take to change a light bulb?
Only one- but every other bass player in the world is saying: "I can change it better...."

there is this bassist, he/she walks into a shop and says "can i have marshall amp and a fender guitar?." So the man says "you're a bassist, right?"
So the guy/gal says "yeh how did you know?"
The man then replies "well this is a Butchers!"

KEEP EM COMING! GREAT JOKES Re: TELL A JOKE... WIN AN IBANEZ BASS!

What's black and tan and looks good on a bass player? Anser: A Rott weillier
How do you stop a base player from drowning? Anser: Take your foot off his head.
What do you call an entalagent base player? Anser: a guitar player.
What's the differnce between a Sheep and a bass player? Anser: I'ts more socialy acceptable to be seen kissing a sheep than a base player.
What does it take to confuse a base player? Anser: put him in a round room and tell him to go and sit in the corner.
A man walks into a bar and askes for a drink and the bar tender says "have you got and ID?". The man says "But I'm the bass player from the band". The bar tender says "sorry I didn't realise" and proceeds to explain really slowly, like you need to when talking to base players "h-a-v-e y-o-u g-o-t a-n-y I-D"

why do bass players havebigger butts than guitarists
cause they have bigger g strings

why is a bass guitar better than a woman
cause when you want to slap and pop your bass its ok

why is bass like masterbation
youre supposed to play in the pocket

Hi again
I have some more jokes on my original entry. So check them out. Here are a few more :

Q: How do you get a bass player off your doorstep?
A: Pay for the pizza.

Q: What's the difference between a bass and a trampoline?
A: You take off your shoes to jump on the trampoline.

Q: Why don't bass players ever catch a cold?
A: Even a virus has some pride.

A: Never mind. The piano player can do it with his left hand.

Q: What's the first thing a bass player says when he knocks on your door?
A: "Pizza!"

A: 1...5...1, 1...4...5...5...1.

Q: What's the difference between Courtney Love, Wayne Gretzky and a female bass player?
A: Gretzky showers after three periods.

Did you hear about the electric bass player who was so bad that even the lead singer noticed?

Bass, Upright

Q: How do you make a double bass sound in-tune?
A: Chop it up and make it into a xylophone.

Did you hear about the bassist who was so out of tune his section noticed?

A double bass player arrived a few minutes late for the first rehearsal of the local choral society's annual performance of Handel's Messiah.
He picked up his instrument and bow, and turned his attention to the conductor. The conductor asked, "Would you like a moment to tune?"
The bass player replied with some surprise, "Why? Isn't it the same as last year?"

Two bass players were engaged for a run of Carmen. After a couple of weeks, they agreed each to take an afternoon off in turn to go and watch the matinee performance from the front of house.
Joe duly took his break; back in the pit that evening, Moe asked how it was.
"Great," says Joe. "You know that bit where the music goes `BOOM Boom Boom Boom'--well there are some guys up top singing a terrific song about a Toreador at the same time."

Q. How do you get a bass player's eyes to sparkle?
A. Shine a light in his ears.

Here are a few more jokes for you all

These two bass players, one who played country and western , the other played jazz, are driving to L.A. for their respective gigs. All of a sudden they realized there was someone in the back seat of the car. Looking in the rearview mirror they realized it was death, the grim-reeper himself. A bit taken aback one of the bass players asked him why he was there. The grim reaper said," you fellows are going to die very soon and I decided to give you one last request." So then he asked the country and western player what he wanted. The fellow thought a moment and then said," I would love to hear a twenty minute rendition of "Acky Breacky Heart". "Granted" said the grim-reeper, Turning to the jazz player he said,"What can I grant you as a last wish?" The jazz player answered without hesitation, "Kill me now!"

This bass player was in New York for a gig and was walking down the steet when he saw this sign in a window. "Institute of increased brain power". Thinking that this is exactely what he needed, he walked in. There he was presented to a doctor for a preliminary interview. The doctor began explaining the process.
" We extract brain from very intelligent people in different fields. We then process this and inject it into our clients and we have found that they become as intelligent as the donor." The bass player was extatic, he said to the doctor ,"I need this now, how much does it cost?" The doctor explained that there was different price levels depending on the donor. So the bass player asked for the least expensive(of course) The doctor said it was brain extract from a scientist at 500$ US an ounce. The bass player was crushed at this news but decided to play the game and make beleive he could afford it. "Anything more expensive?" he said. " Why yes, we have physicien brain at 600$ an ounce and university professors at 800$ an ounce. The bass player was just about to quit but he then asked, " What's the most expensive brain you have?
The doctor responded," Why Bass player brains ,of course 1200$ an ounce!"
The bass player was so surprised and proud he was just able to blurt out,
"Bass player brain is THAT expensive? Why??"
The doctor answered, "Do you know how many bass players it takes to get an ounce of brain?"

Q: What's the difference between a Cort bass and Mansfield bass?
A: The Cort burns warmer and longer.

Q: What is the difference between a bass player and a mutual fund?
A: The mutal fund eventually matures and earns money.

Q: What would a bass player do if he won a million dollars?
A: Continue playing gigs until the money ran out.

Q: How are bass players like linoleum?
A: Lay them good once and you can walk on them forever.

Q: Whats the fist thing a bass player does in the morning?
A: Puts on his clothes and goes home.

Q: How do you tell if the bass player is dead?
A: The Johnny Walker bottle is full and the comics are untouched.

Q: Whats the definition of an optimist?
A: A bass player with a mortgage.

Q: How many jazz bass players does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None. Jazz bass players can't afford light bulbs.
A: "Don't worry about the changes. We'll fake it!"

There was a certain bartender who was quite famous for being able to accurately guess people's IQs. One night a man walked in and talked to him briefly and the bartender said, "Wow! You must have an IQ of about 140! You should meet this guy over here." So they talked for a while about nuclear physics and existential philosophy and had a great time.
A second man walked in and soon the bartender has guessed about a 90 IQ for him. So he sat him down in front of the big-screen TV and he watched football with the other guys and had a hell of a time.

Then a third man stumbled in and talked to the bartender for a while. The bartender said to himself, "Jeez! I think this guy's IQ must be about 29!" He took him over to a man sitting at a little table back in the corner and said, "You might enjoy talking with this guy for a while."

After the bartender left, the man at the table said, "So what kind of bass do you play?"

Q: What's the difference between a bass player and Dr Scholl's footpads?
A: Dr Scholl's footpads buck up the feet.

Q: What's the difference between a pig and a bass player
A: There are some things a pig just isn't willing to do.

Q: Why did they invent amplifiers
A: So bass players would have someplace to put their beers.

How many Bass Players does it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer: Just One, He holds the light bulb and the rest of the world rotates around

What do you call a bass player without a girlfriend?
Homeless.

How do you know when your bass player is playing out of tune ?

His fingers are moving.

There was an English jungle explorer who one day decided to travel to the Amazon jungle to explore the wildlife there. While there, he stumbled upon a tribe and made friends with them. They invited him to spend the night with them, and so he did. But that night, he couldn't sleep at all as the tribe chief was constantly playing with his african drums while chanting some sort of ancient chant. The next morning, he asked the chief if he could stop the drums playing as he wanted to get some sleep that night.
"No, for a terrible mishap shall happen and someone will be sacrificed," the chief said.
So the englisman just let it be.
That night, the same thing happened, the chief playing his drums while doing the chanting. Now the englishman was really sleepy yet he couldn't get any nights rest. The next morning, again he requested the chief to stop playing with the drums at night.
"No, for a terrible mishap shall and someone shall be sacrficed."
Now the englishman was starting to get real edgy, having not slept for 48 hours.
That night the same thing happened, and the englishman couldn't take it anymore. He desperately needed sleep and would do anything to get it. He started writing a will, wrote love notes to his family back in Dublin and prepared himself to be sacrificed, just so the drumbeat would stop. That very night he approached the chief.
"Chief, please, i am prepared to be sacrificed, so as long you stop playing the drums tonight." said the Englishman
"No, for a terrible mishap shall happen and someone shall be sacrificed," replied the chief
"What is the mishap chief?"
"After the drums, come a bass solo."

: There was a drummer,a lead player, and a bass player all ordered a drink at the bar.When they were served,a fly landed in each of there drinks.The drummer pushed his drink back and demanded another,the lead player picked the fly out and threw it down,shrugged his shoulder's and took a big drink,the bass player picked up the fly holding it between his finger's shook it above his glass and hollered "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT."

Two guys are standing on the curb when a taxi pulls up. One is holding a pair of drumsticks, and the other is carrying a bass guitar.Who is the professional musician? A: The taxi driver

What would a bass player do if he won a million dollars? Continue to play gigs until the money ran out.

What is the first thing a bass guitarist does when he wakes up in the morning? He rolls over and intruduces himself.

Johnny comes home from school and says to his mom,"Mommy, I learned the alphabet today! The rest of the class messed up around F, but I made it all the way through!" Johnny's mom say's "Very good son, that's because you're a bass player." Johnny comes home the next day and screams, "Mommy, Mommy, I counted to a hundred today! Everyone else couldn't get past 60, but I made it all the way to 100!" And his mom say's, "Excellent. That's because you're a bass player." The next day, Johnny comes home and say's, "Mommy, the teacher measured everyone's height in class today, and I was taller than everyone. Is that because I'm a bass player?" His mom shakes her head and say's, "No, honey, that's because you're twenty-six."

What's the least used sentence in the English language? "Is that the bass player's Porsche?"

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.