Re: download hindi songs free abhi jeet

Posted by kutub on Tue, 10/26/04 - 13:52:35.

: : : : : : : i want to download free hindi songs.

: : i wanna 2 download free abhi jeet song's of yaad karne se

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: TELL A JOKE... WIN AN IBANEZ BASS!

: Hey yall,

: We've got a great contest going at the moment.

: GuitarSite.com is celebrating the Brisbane International Guitar Festival (BigFest 2000) by
: giving away an Ibanez bass GSR100 bass guitar, worth $499!

: AND ENTERING IS EASY!

: Tell us your favourite bass player joke. Tell us all your bass player jokes if you want. Yes, it's as simple as that!

: We'll be judging the winner during celebrations at BigFest 2000. If your joke gets the best
: crowd response, you win the Ibanez!

: This contest is open to people from all around the world and there are no age restrictions.
: So what are you waiting for? Tell a bass player joke! But please remember to supply a valid
: email address in your entry so that we can contact you if you win.

: Cheers
: The GuitarMaster

How do you know if the stage is level?
The bass player is drooling out of both sides of his mouth

In light of recent events I submit this link as my joke. Copy and past it in your browser If it dont make you grin ..or atleast feel better..I'll refund your money
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/basstomuch/vwp?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.src=ph&.dnm=BIN+LADIN+HEAD+ON+A+STICK.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/basstomuch/lst%3f%26.dir=/Yahoo!%2bPhoto%2bAlbum%26.src=ph%26.view=t

my amazing joke from scotland

what did the homosexual basist and a television have in common? they both get turned on by knobs.

: GuitarSite.com is celebrating the Brisbane International Guitar Festival (BigFest 2000) by

: Tell us your favourite bass player joke. Tell us all your bass player jokes if you want. Yes, it's as simple as that!

: We'll be judging the winner during celebrations at BigFest 2000. If your joke gets the best

: This contest is open to people from all around the world and there are no age restrictions.
: So what are you waiting for? Tell a bass player joke! But please remember to supply a valid

there were 3 bass players who escaped from jail. one was a blonde, one as a brunette, and the other was a redhead. they all look for a place to hide, cuz the cops r chasing them, and they see a barn, so they run in there. in the barn, they see three burlap sacks, so they each get in one. the cops follow the bass players in there and see the burlap sacks. the cop kicks the first one, and the brunette is in there, and the brunette says, "woof woof"...the cops assume that they must be some runt puppies that the farmer is going to drown. they kick the second one, and the redhead is in there, adn the redhead says, "meow meow"...the cops assume that they must be some runt kittens that the farmer is going to drown. now they kick the third one, which has the blonde inside it. the blonde says, "potatoes."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

why is it called ass guitar?
Becasuse its made out of bass fish

why is it called bass guitar?
Becasuse its made out of bass fish

Here's my joke

how come bass is soo easy to play that a baby could it?
Because u can't hear a dam thing without an amp

two bass playing petzels were walking down the street, one got beat up and yelled ahh! i've been a-salted.

SKIP THE JOKES.I NEED A GOOD TRUSTY BASS-GUITAR PRETTY SOON.I LIVE IN ROMANIA AND I AM THEAT POOR SO I CAN NOT BUI MY OWN.I HAVE 22 YEARS OLD AND I AM STUDYING JAZZ COMPOSITION AT IASI CONSERVATORY.
HELP MY UP PLEASE.

SKIP THE JOKES.I NEED A GOOD TRUSTY BASS-GUITAR PRETTY SOON.I LIVE IN ROMANIA AND I AM THEAT POOR SO I CAN NOT BUI MY OWN.I HAVE 22 YEARS OLD AND I AM STUDYING JAZZ COMPOSITION AT IASI CONSERVATORY.
HELP MY UP PLEASE.

HELP MY UP PLEASE.SORRY I`M NOT FEELING LIKE JOKING.

: GuitarSite.com is celebrating the BrisbaneInternational Guitar Festival (BigFest 2000) by

um..so this p-bass player was climbing this mountain. he was letting out the slack in his partner's cord below him. his partner says "you're playing the cord too low." so the p-bass player cut the cord in half. he then asked him if that was high enough. after his partner hit the bottom the response came: "yeah," he said, "the "bass" of the mountain just knocked the "p" out of me."- ok this joke sucks, i just made it up and it hardly makes sense, just gimme the bass, ok?

I am in a band called Tweek. We are 12, 13, and 13. Every one has there instruments except for our bass player. He is looking but cant find one because he needs to pay for half of it and has no way to make $. This bass would complete our band.

twenty-six

Johnny comes home from school and says to his mom,
"Mommy, I learned the alphabet today! The rest of the class messed up around F, but I made it all the way through!"

Johnny's mom say's "Very good son, that's because you're a bass player."

Johnny comes home the next day and screams, "Mommy, Mommy, I counted to a hundred today! Everyone else couldn't get past 60, but I made it all the way to 100!"

And his mom say's, "Excellent. That's because you're a bass player."

The next day, Johnny comes home and say's,
"Mommy, the teacher measured everyone's height in class today, and I was taller than everyone. Is that because I'm a bass player?"

His mom shakes her head and say's,
"No, honey, that's because you're twenty-six."

twenty six

Johnny comes home from school and says to his mom,
"Mommy, I learned the alphabet today! The rest of the class messed up around F, but I made it all the way through!"

Johnny's mom say's "Very good son, that's because you're a bass player."

Johnny comes home the next day and screams, "Mommy, Mommy, I counted to a hundred today! Everyone else couldn't get past 60, but I made it all the way to 100!"

And his mom say's, "Excellent. That's because you're a bass player."

The next day, Johnny comes home and say's,
"Mommy, the teacher measured everyone's height in class today, and I was taller than everyone. Is that because I'm a bass player?"

His mom shakes her head and say's,
"No, honey, that's because you're twenty-six."

Need a bass, to learn

"Why is a bass guitar better than a woman?"
"Cause when you want to slap and pop your bass its ok"

this one day this guy went fishing and used strings as bait threw his official ibanez pole and caught a BASS

this one day this guy went fishing and used strings as bait threw his official ibanez pole and caught a BASS

A bass player walks into a bar with a bag over his shoulder. The barman asks what was in the bag. The bass player says "I've been hunting ducks and I've got them in my bag!". The barman says "If I can guess how many there is in your bag can I have one?" and the bass player says "I'll tell you what, if you can guess how many ducks there is in my bag, I'll give you both of them!"

There was this guy at a club with a live band. He thought that bassist was the best slap style bassist he's ever heard. After the show, he went to the bass player and and ask his seceret. The bass player showed the man his bass, which had a picture of an older woman covering the pickguard. Tha bassist said" it's my mother-in-law, every time I play I try to slap the *#%& out of her.

heres my joke

Q. What did the guitarist do when his teacher told him to turn his amplifier on ?

A. He caressed it softly and told it that he loved it.

this is a joke

Q.Why don't bass players play hide and seek?

A. Because no one will look for them.

Q. Why do bassists make great astronauts?

A. Because all they take up is space in school

joke

Q. What are the three most difficult years in a bass players life?

A. second grade

Q. What's the first thing a bass player says at work?

A. "Would you like fries with that...?"

Q. What's the difference between a bass player and a mutual fund?

A. A mutual fund eventually matures.

: Hey

Re: TELL A JOKE... WIN AN IBANEZ BASS! sry bout last 1

What is the difference between a bass player and a pizza? answe................. The pizza can feed the family

A bass player joke...no foolin lol

Q. If a drummer and a bass guitarist caught a cab, which one would be the musician?
A. The cab driver

Which is better:Bass guitar or a harmonica?
A. The Bass guitar. You can't beat a harmonica player to death with a harmonica.

Funny Never Say

Q: What will you never say about a bass player?
A: "That's the bass player's Porsche."

Click here

How many Bass players does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: 13 - one to do it, and twelve to stand around and say, "Phhhwt! I can do that!"

Click here

Q: What did the bass player get on his I.Q. Test?
A: Saliva.

Click here

Q: What did the bass player get on his I.Q. Test?
A: Saliva.

what do u call a bass guitarist with out a girlfriend??
homeless...
how many bass guitarists does it take to change a light globe?? one, but he holds it there for ever waiting for the room to spinn around it...

A scientific expedition disembarks from its plane at the final outpost of civilization in the deepest Amazon rain forest. They immediately notice the ceaseless thrumming of native drums. As they venture further into the bush, the drums never stop, day or night, for weeks. The lead scientist asks one of the natives about this,
and the native's only reply is "Drums good. Drums never stop. Very
BAD if drums stop."

The drumming continues, night and day, until one
night, six weeks into the trip, when the jungle is suddenly silent.
Immediately the natives run screaming from their huts, covering their ears. The scientists grab one boy and demand "What is it? The drums have stopped!"
The terror-stricken youth replies "Yes!
Drums stop! VERY BAD!"
The scientists ask "Why? Why? What will happen?"
Wild-eyed, the boy responds,
" . . . BASS SOLO!!!"

Q: What did the bass player get on his I.Q. test?

A: Dribble

Q: why did the bass player cross the road

A: He didn't. He got knocked over.

Q: Why did they come up with the name 'bass' player?

A: Beacuse the inventer looked like the fish.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.