Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics GET YOUR GUITAR CUSTOM PAINTED!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m a custom airbrush artist from Trenton Ontario, Canada.

I play both acoustic and electric guitars, and believe me, I’m a better painter than I am a guitarist. But I’m getting there!

If you want to see some samples of my work, e-mail me and I’ll send you some JPG files then we can discuss getting your guitar painted.

I have a cheap Jay Turser electric that I painted for myself. You’ll have to check this out!!

Thanks,

Tony Broad
    409 Gardenville Rd.
    R.R.#3 Carrying Place
    Ontario, Canada
    K0K 1L0

TEL:(613)392-0691
    [email protected]

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hello just wondering if you are still in this type of work. i am looking at getting a present painted with some graphics also on it.

Anonymous

hi do u no where i can get his name on his guitar thanks.

Anonymous

i just started playing on my new ibanez electric 6 string guitar and need some style for it.. its a great guitar but i want to add some umph to it.. please help! Erin Coffey [email protected] PS-please send pictures of your art

Anonymous

hey, I have A Squier Strat, and I was wondering what you would charge to paint the body pink, and the pickguard black? I am in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Anonymous

I live in Toronto. I have some ideas to paint my bass guitar. Are you still doing this kind of work? Please send me your pictures and prises.

Anonymous

i was wondering if you could pain a korg triton

Anonymous

u r a retard

Anonymous

Hey, my name is Kyle and i have had this idea of a paint job for my guitar, but have never found anyone who could do it. I do live in live in Kansas City, KS. So i dont know if that is a problem or not. Email me back with the details. I’ll tell you the idea then. Thanks. Kyle

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.