Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Rush instructional videos: i.e. “Licks in the style of Alex Lifeson/Rush”

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Seems like every band or guitar player has an instructional video (Floyd, Skynyrd, Steve Morse, Clapton ) does any one know of one for Alex Lifeson HELP!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Instrumental progressive rock music heavily influenced by Alex Lifeson and Rush, as well as some jazz/fusion influences and science fiction.
      Please take a moment to check out this link.
      http://hometown.aol.com/Sonicplayg
      Sean Edward Ghannam’s – FUSIA
      There is a complete featured track entitled "Starfleet Patrol" in MP3 format.-
      (which can be downloaded, or if you have a fast computer with a streaming MP3 player, it will stream stereo audio)

Please e-mail me for more information!
      Thanks for taking the time to check out "Fusia"!
      -Sean Edward Ghannam
      and Rush, as well as some jazz/fusion influences and science fiction.
      Please take a moment to check out this link.
      Sean Edward Ghannam’s – FUSIA
      There is a complete featured track entitled "Starfleet Patrol" in MP3 format.-
      (which can be downloaded, or if you have a fast computer with a streaming MP3 player, it will stream stereo audio)

Please e-mail me for more information!
      Thanks for taking the time to check out "Fusia"!
      -Sean Edward Ghannam

Anonymous

: Seems like every band or guitar player has an
      : instructional video (Floyd, Skynyrd, Steve Morse,
      : Clapton ) does any one know of one for Alex Lifeson HELP!

Hey fellow Rush fan. As you see I have a Rush joke under Bass player joke, here at Guitarsite.com. To get to the point, there is no Alex Lifeson tape available. This is a sad day for all Rush fans out there. But there are tapes that would give you the same education. John Pettrucci, the lead guitarist in Dream Threatre, is heavily influenced by Rush, so he would give you the closeset Rush feel. The only Rush instructional tape out there, was made by Neil Peart right before his accident. Get well soon Neil!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.