Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Carvin AE185 FOR SALE

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

2001 Carvin AE185 for sale. Antique brown quilt, ebony fingerboard with Abalone block inlays,strap locks, body binding, black chrome hardware, coil taps and phase switch, deluxe vintage tweed case. Guitar is in great condition and has not been played much. I have too many guitars now and one has to go. I am asking 00.00 and buyer pays actual shipping. For more details, please email. [email protected]

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I just sent you an e-mail through a different address to see if you could go as low as $500 and have it off your hands today. I would obviously pay for the shipping, but I couldn’t go much higher than $500 for the price. Maybe a little more, but not much. Please consider me. I really need this kind of guitar, but I’m poor and have to finish college. Thanks so much.

Anonymous

: 2001 Carvin AE185 for sale. Antique brown quilt, ebony fingerboard with Abalone block inlays,strap locks, body binding, black chrome hardware, coil taps and phase switch, deluxe vintage tweed case. Guitar is in great condition and has not been played much. I have too many guitars now and one has to go. I am asking $800.00 and buyer pays actual shipping. For more details, please email. [email protected] still for sale?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.