Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics hohner– model TWP West-sb

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I got one of these but can’t find any info on it on the WEB.

any suggestions???

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I first bought a used one in 1990 and use for recording to 4 track cassette. I never heard it’s full potential as I didn’t have an acoustic amplifier. I traded it in 1995 against an expensive guitar and thought no more. I also had the nylon version and this was stolen in 1994. Fast forward late 2012 and I decided I wanted another nylon model. I was very lucky to find one on ebay from Germany. I did a deal and we bypassed Paypal and I saved €70. It came by DHL to Ireland and I was so happy. That week I saw a TWP western on an Irish advert site and got that in excellent condition for €120. A week later I picked up a Marshall Acoustic amp cheap exstock from a closing shop and then I heard these superb guitars in their full glory! I don’t like acoustic guitars and these give you the best of both worlds!

As far as I know they were made in Korea by Samick or some other guitar company. They are very well made and hard to find now.

Anonymous

: I got one of these but can’t find any info on it on the WEB. : any suggestions??? I’m in the same boat. Love the guitar thought I would look around for some info on it. But to no avail. Lemme know if you find anything. I might just try and to contact Hohner. Filler

Anonymous

: I got one of these but can’t find any info on it on the WEB. : any suggestions??? I was just trying to do the same, can’t find anything on it either…. let me know if you find something… I love this guitar… Bought a Boss effect pedal for it: acoustic simulator AC-2 fantastic combination!!! greetz Diederick.

Anonymous

: : I got one of these but can’t find any info on it on the WEB. : : any suggestions??? : I was just trying to do the same, can’t find anything on it either…. let me know if you find something… : I love this guitar… Bought a Boss effect pedal for it: : acoustic simulator AC-2 : fantastic combination!!! : greetz Diederick. I saw a critique of one of these and he said that he contacted hohner germany and got alot of info. I have one too and have not been able to get info until now. what kind of inlays do you have on the fretboard?

Anonymous

The Chet Atkins clone has a bridge saddle pick-up, the guitar body is sunburst, and there are ornamental dove inlays on the flat rosewood neck.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.