Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics yamaha apx-20

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

hi, first time on this board. my friend and i bought 2 white yamaha apx-20’s years ago. these guitars are beautiful. great sound, great electronics, excellent fit and finish. now another friend would like one like ours. are they still out there? i know they don’t make the apx-20’s anymore. how rare are they, how much, where are the best places to search, etc? thanks for any help you can give me.

marty

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Yes,it’s still listed on Ebay AUST.If you google Yamaha apx 20 on ebay it should come up.

Anonymous

IS THE APX20 FOR SALE STILL? CAN YOU CONTACT ME ?

Anonymous

I have one of these rare guitars-in almost new condition.I.m thinking of selling,as much as Id like to hang on to it!It’s got the abalone edging around body and is stereo.Any-one out there interested??Let me know.

Anonymous

id like to buy APN 20 , Im leaving in Crna Gora ex Yugoslavien republic , did you want tosell that instrument ? nd what cost ? Reguards Spasoje ..

Anonymous

Hi i wanted to know if your still selling the white apx 20 if you can please reply to me as soon as possible with a price and pics thanks man

Anonymous

Have finally put my apx20 up on ebay-all pics etc on there.Had a few offers,but not there yet as far as price.It’s on Ebay Australia site and I’m asking AUD$1750-00

Anonymous

Hi..do you still have the guitar..how much do you want for it and can you send me some pics..thanks man..please send me ure email

Anonymous

I have put the guitar up on Ebay Australia.Check out ad.Had a few offers,but haven’t accepted yet,but getting close to my asking price.I’m looking for around AUD$1750.00.Guitar is white and in fantastic shape!!

Anonymous

Hi I HAVE AN APX 20 FOR SALE IT IS BURGUNDY AND IN GOOD CONDITION WITH HISCOX CASE IF YOU ARE STILL THINKING OF BUYING ONE CHEERS

Anonymous

Hi, do you still have the guitar for sale? please let me know on [email protected]
            thanks
            Lucanas

Anonymous

I have a Yamaha APX 20 for sale in excellent condition. Also a original suitcase and a leather band is for sale. Make an offer… greetings Gertim

Anonymous

Still available and what is the finish color? Very serious buyer!

Anonymous

You have one for sale? How much? and where are you located?
        Thanks,
        Earl

Anonymous

Hi, know its been a long time, but do you still have apx20 for sale?thanks

Anonymous

Hi,

Forgive the intrusion but if the guitar is still for sale please let me know

Cheers, Glenn

Anonymous

Please contact me if you have a Yamaha APX-20 for sale. thanks! Suzanne

Anonymous

Hi marty. my name is TJ and I have YAMAHA APX-20 for sale. the guitar is in exelant condition. contact me for more info. thanks. : hi, first time on this board. my friend and i bought 2 white yamaha apx-20’s years ago. these guitars are beautiful. great sound, great electronics, excellent fit and finish. now another friend would like one like ours. are they still out there? i know they don’t make the apx-20’s anymore. how rare are they, how much, where are the best places to search, etc? thanks for any help you can give me. : marty

Anonymous

: Hi marty. my name is TJ and I have YAMAHA APX-20 for sale. the guitar is in exelant condition. contact me for more info. thanks. : hi, first time on this board. my friend and i bought 2 white yamaha apx-20’s years ago. these guitars are beautiful. great sound, great electronics, excellent fit and finish. now another friend would like one like ours. are they still out there? i know they don’t make the apx-20’s anymore. how rare are they, how much, where are the best places to search, etc? thanks for any help you can give me. : : marty

Anonymous

: : Hi marty. my name is TJ and I have YAMAHA APX-20 for sale. the guitar is in exelant condition. contact me for more info. thanks. : hi, first time on this board. my friend and i bought 2 white yamaha apx-20’s years ago. these guitars are beautiful. great sound, great electronics, excellent fit and finish. now another friend would like one like ours. are they still out there? i know they don’t make the apx-20’s anymore. how rare are they, how much, where are the best places to search, etc? thanks for any help you can give me. : : : marty Hey, did you ever find your guitar? I have one that may be for sale.

Anonymous

hi! it’s my first time on this site. i would like to know more about my guitar (APX-20). what guitar cable is in compatible with the model. mine is an APX-20 with stereo EQs.

Anonymous

Hi, do u still have your apx 20, are you interested in selling?thanks
        Pst Lucanas A. Isaac
        South Africa

Anonymous

Hang on.I’ve written a lot here..keep reading. I have the Yamaha APX C model too. 1.The cable you’re asking about,is an easy to find, a shielded guitar "Y" cable.. Yamaha and Hosa make the the cable or a local Radio Shack has the plugs to make one. Don’t use unshielded speaker wire and make one 2.To get sterio out of the guitar female 1/4 mono/stereo inch jack is as follows. 3. The tip of the male guitar jack must be a sterio jack. The tip or the head of the male jack will be the left side channel signal and the next on the male plug will be right side channel signal finally the next is the ground. T 4.You need two amps or to plug into two channels to get the stereo effects. 5.Looking at your mode (guitar toggle switch ~ has the 3 guitar modes. A. far right right strings 1,3& 5 & left strings 2,4, &6. B.Center toggle swicth position is mono. C.Toggle switched closer to the back of the guitar. Is stereo right channel strings 1,2, & 3, and left strings 4,5,& 6. D.If you have the XLR output on your guitar and use this cable it is MONO. I wrote emails to [email protected] and you’d never believe the great customer support. I have now an old original in store color ad for the APX series. I got a copy of all the schematics (30C) of the pickup system and I got an an original owners manual booklet how to operate the guitar. If you want any copies (say from Kinko’s) and are willing to pay for black and white, or color I’ll be glad to help you out. Whenever I e-mailed guitar guru at Yamaha I really got answers very quickly, When I got my literature Yamaha always included Yamaha stickers and a gracious handful of guitar picks. First time on this site too.. Look at http://www.harmonycental.com. Click on reviews, click on guitars by manufacturers, click on yamaha, click on Yamaha APX 20c. This is my review of my guitar,, a lot of typing errors sorry..but I love my guitar.. After you read this e-mail me back. John >first time on this site. i would like to know more about my guitar (APX-20). what guitar cable is in compatible with the model. mine is an APX-20 with stereo EQs.

Anonymous

Hang on.I’ve written a lot here..keep reading. I have the Yamaha APX C model too. 1.The cable you’re asking about,is an easy to find, a shielded guitar "Y" cable.. Yamaha and Hosa make the the cable or a local Radio Shack has the plugs to make one. Don’t use unshielded speaker wire and make one 2.To get sterio out of the guitar female 1/4 mono/stereo inch jack is as follows. 3. The tip of the male guitar jack must be a sterio jack. The tip or the head of the male jack will be the left side channel signal and the next on the male plug will be right side channel signal finally the next is the ground. T 4.You need two amps or to plug into two channels to get the stereo effects. 5.Looking at your mode (guitar toggle switch ~ has the 3 guitar modes. A. far right right strings 1,3& 5 & left strings 2,4, &6. B.Center toggle swicth position is mono. C.Toggle switched closer to the back of the guitar. Is stereo right channel strings 1,2, & 3, and left strings 4,5,& 6. D.If you have the XLR output on your guitar and use this cable it is MONO. I wrote emails to [email protected] and you’d never believe the great customer support. I have now an old original in store color ad for the APX series. I got a copy of all the schematics (30C) of the pickup system and I got an an original owners manual booklet how to operate the guitar. If you want any copies (say from Kinko’s) and are willing to pay for black and white, or color I’ll be glad to help you out. Whenever I e-mailed guitar guru at Yamaha I really got answers very quickly, When I got my literature Yamaha always included Yamaha stickers and a gracious handful of guitar picks. First time on this site too.. Look at http://www.harmonycental.com. Click on reviews, click on guitars by manufacturers, click on yamaha, click on Yamaha APX 20c. This is my review of my guitar,, a lot of typing errors sorry..but I love my guitar.. After you read this e-mail me back. John >first time on this site. i would like to know more about my guitar (APX-20). what guitar cable is in compatible with the model. mine is an APX-20 with stereo EQs.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.