Boss ME-8 Power Supply?

Posted by Thad on Tue, 12/04/01 - 15:02:29.

Does anyone know what power supply is appropriate for this multi-effects unit, and where to order a replacement? I bought the unit cheap from another guy, knowing it didn't have the pwoer source, but I didn't expect it to be so difficult to find a replacement. Can anyone help with info (or a supply)? Thanks guys!

Related Gear:
Do you agree that Boss makes the best Distortion Pedal?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Boss ME-8 Istruction guide

if theres anything i cant stand its not knowing or understanding how my ME-8 WORKS! I would like to know how to operate it to its fullest capability,,,,,,PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DERECTION. ..........YOUR FRIEND .AND FELLOW GUITAR PLAYER, CHRIS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Boss ME-8 Power Supply?

Hi,

I need a manual for ME-8 and I pay for a xerox.

Thanks

Paulo

Re: Boss ME-8 Power Supply?

I have in my possession the Boss ME-8 manual and an extra power supply that works perfectly? Email me if anyone is interested.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.