Jay Turser Jay Jr. 3/4 size acoustic guitar - What do you know?

Posted by Sam on Wed, 12/05/01 - 08:21:01.

I've been searching the net for 3 hours now and can't find anything about this guitar called a Jay Jr. The seller tells me it is a Jay Turser 3/4 size acoustic. From what I've read people seem pretty pleased with other types of guitars from Jay Turser. So I am thinking about buying this guitar for my son who is just starting to take lessons. Anyone know anything about this guitar or have any advice? Please respond via email to sende2sam@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Jay Turser Jay Jr. 3/4 size acoustic guitar - What do you know?

about you search, I too tried to fin information about the jay jr guitar. I see that on the home shopping network they do sell such a guitar. They have black, blue and red. They are $79.00. They have good bracing and strutt rod. I purchase one. doesn't sound to bad. I m going to make a few changes to it, bone rather than plastic, lover the action and bettre strings. It is made of pine. kind of fun to play for the price is right. I hear they are made in the US, but can find where they are made. Good LUCK: I've been searching the net for 3 hours now and can't find anything about this guitar called a Jay Jr. The seller tells me it is a Jay Turser 3/4 size acoustic. From what I've read people seem pretty pleased with other types of guitars from Jay Turser. So I am thinking about buying this guitar for my son who is just starting to take lessons. Anyone know anything about this guitar or have any advice? Please respond via email to sende2sam@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.