Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics starforce

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

any one out there know anything about starforce bass guitars?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: any one out there know anything about starforce bass guitars? I’ve bought one in 1994. It’s red with a black marble-like design all over. Sounds great. 2 knobs. Dont know anything else about them but would love to. Can you post pics on this site?

Anonymous

: any one out there know anything about starforce bass guitars? Sí, yo tengo un bajo starforce, lo compré hace 5 años más o menos de segunda mano. Yo también quiero saber más acerca de esta marca

Anonymous

i have got one of these basses damn good sound .has 3 pickups 4 tone knobs and a pick up 3 way switch marble stars on the neck ..sorry i dont know much about this at all .. if you find out please let us know via e.mail thanks

Anonymous

I have a starforce bass. I have had it for eight years and i love it. Only ever saw another one like it. I replaced the pickups and the bridge as the originals wore out. I still play it today and would love to know morg about it. I know its korean and it was imported by an American company called tropical music. But thats about it. Does anyone have pictures or a name for my bass?

Anonymous

: any one out there know anything about starforce bass guitars? Somebody please write something abou starforce bass what th shit is it

Anonymous

: any one out there know anything about starforce bass guitars? I own a red 4-string Starforce Bass guitar. It has star inlays on the neck. I bought it for that reason. I figured no guitar designer would bother with the expense of inlays unless they really liked the design quality of the instrument. For $125, I fell I got a great deal. The neck is dead-on straight, the action is very comfortable, and the electronics are smooth after all these years. My only complaint is that it only has one pick-up which was put in the bridge position. Regardless, a very nice bass sound is easy to get. Cheers…

Anonymous

: any one out there know anything about starforce bass guitars? (Staarforce) Instruments previously produced in Korea. Initially exported by Tropical Music of Miami, Florida prior to their purchase of the Dean company. The Starforce company was started in 1988. These medium quality solid body guitars feature designs based on the original Stratocaster, as well as the superstrat. With the introduction of models such as the 8007 with its more original body design, and several bass guitar models, Starforce seeks to expand its market niche, but apparantly isn´t producing any guitars at this moment, (Source: Tony Bacon, The Ultimate Guitar Book ).

Anonymous

: any one out there know anything about starforce bass guitars? yeah ive got one, what do ya need to know?

Anonymous

: : any one out there know anything about starforce bass guitars? : yeah ive got one, what do ya need to know? I have had mine for about six years and I dont know anything about the company that makes them. Can you shed any light on this?? I heard they were something to do with Ibanez??

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.