Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Marshall 6100 blue half stack anniversary series

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i need to get rid of a Marshall 30th anniversary blue half stack. it is the blue 100 all tube watt three channel head with matching (blue) 1960a cabinet. these are very rare and i would like an appraisal or whatever you think it may be worth. i am definaetly considering selling it. the amplifyer is in mint, store room condition. it has never been outside the rehearsal space except for one community hall gig. MINT CONDITION. crashed my parents car and have to pay for some damages. let me know what you think of for a price and also where abouts in the country your from. thanks alot.

Related News
    Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Amp

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: i need to get rid of a Marshall 30th anniversary blue half stack. it is the blue 100 all tube watt three channel head with matching (blue) 1960a cabinet. these are very rare and i would like an appraisal or whatever you think it may be worth. i am definaetly considering selling it. the amplifyer is in mint, store room condition. it has never been outside the rehearsal space except for one community hall gig. MINT CONDITION. crashed my parents car and have to pay for some damages. let me know what you think of for a price and also where abouts in the country your from. thanks alot. I will pay you $1000 if you still have it

Anonymous

Hi, I live in Charlottesville, VA. Can you give me an idea of how much you’d like for the half stack complete? If you’re within 12hrs of C-ville, I’d could avoid shipping. Thanks, Dave

Anonymous

I live in Sydney Australia.I’m pretty interested but haven’t got a clue as to what they’re worth.Throw a number at me and I’ll do some research.Deep down you must know what you really want. P.S Go easy.The Aussie dollar sux. Also only interested in head.Cab too hard to ship.

Anonymous

: i need to get rid of a Marshall 30th anniversary blue half stack. it is the blue 100 all tube watt three channel head with matching (blue) 1960a cabinet. these are very rare and i would like an appraisal or whatever you think it may be worth. i am definaetly considering selling it. the amplifyer is in mint, store room condition. it has never been outside the rehearsal space except for one community hall gig. MINT CONDITION. crashed my parents car and have to pay for some damages. let me know what you think of for a price and also where abouts in the country your from. thanks alot. I am in Australia, but I am still interested. Any ideas on price or how we could do a deal?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.