Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics What is a marshall 30th anniversary blue half stack worth?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

ballpark figure for a 6100 head and matching 1960a cab in mint condition?

Related News
    Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Amp

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: ballpark figure for a 6100 head and matching 1960a cab in mint condition? In Australian dollars, I have seen full stacks advertised for $4,000 but they get offered $3,000 – $3,500, depending on condition. I am in the market at the moment for a 30th Anniversary full stack.

Anonymous

: : ballpark figure for a 6100 head and matching 1960a cab in mint condition? : In Australian dollars, I have seen full stacks advertised for $4,000 but they get offered $3,000 – $3,500, depending on condition. I am in the market at the moment for a 30th Anniversary full stack. I was hoping for a little of the same kind of input because I’m trying to sell a 30th anniversary blue combo w/matching 1-12" extension cabinet. However I saw a couple on e-bay for sale and you might go there to monitor their bids. Another point to consider too is that the 25th anniversary models are fairly collectable, and yet their a lot easier to find than 30th’s, one reason being, in my opinion, that people don’t want to get rid of their 30th’s. They’re a better amp, which I say with benefit of having owned both.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.