What is a marshall 30th anniversary blue half stack worth?

Posted by Trav on Thu, 12/27/01 - 01:36:00.

ballpark figure for a 6100 head and matching 1960a cab in mint condition?

Related News
Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Amp

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: What is a marshall 30th anniversary blue half stack worth?

: ballpark figure for a 6100 head and matching 1960a cab in mint condition?

In Australian dollars, I have seen full stacks advertised for $4,000 but they get offered $3,000 - $3,500, depending on condition. I am in the market at the moment for a 30th Anniversary full stack.

Re: What is a marshall 30th anniversary blue half stack worth?

: : ballpark figure for a 6100 head and matching 1960a cab in mint condition?

: In Australian dollars, I have seen full stacks advertised for $4,000 but they get offered $3,000 - $3,500, depending on condition. I am in the market at the moment for a 30th Anniversary full stack.

I was hoping for a little of the same kind of input because I'm trying to sell a 30th anniversary blue combo w/matching 1-12" extension cabinet.
However I saw a couple on e-bay for sale and you might go there to monitor their bids.
Another point to consider too is that the 25th anniversary models are fairly collectable, and yet their a lot easier to find than 30th's, one reason being, in my opinion, that people don't want to get rid of their 30th's. They're a better amp, which I say with benefit of having owned both.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.