Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics identifying ibanez model by serial number so as to order new body

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have an Ibanez probably not of pro design…I want to buy another body of the same,or repair the one that is damaged.would it be possible to I.D.by the serial#?if so here it is #8914490 If it is any help the guitar design is similar to that of the "fender strat" with the exception of a much sharper lower & upper horn.Hey….I know it’s a long shot but I have been wanting to do this for what seems like "an eternity".So anything you can tell me will be helpful in resolving this dilemma.thanks again for taking the time to read this letter.sincerely "[email protected]"

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have an Ibanez. serial# F1021432
      WHAT MODEL IS IT? PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

I have scored a really nice ex series has guitar with Ariel number #2120412.
      I have no idea what model it is.
      Please help.

Regards,

V
      Brad

Anonymous

I need help to identify my Guitar. I have an Ibanez, found it in the attic. Model N600. Serial No. 92050267P. Korea

Anonymous

I have an Ibanez Roadstar II with seril number A840179. So I know it was built in Japan January 1984 – lot 179.

How I find out the model number

Anonymous

: Ihave an Ibanez artist and i want to buy new gold hardware, rose bridge plate, bridge and tube tune heads, can you let me know what year this guitar was made, SN:G806469

Anonymous

: Ihave an Ibanez probably not of pro design…I want to buy another body of the same,or repair the one that is damaged.would it be possible to I.D.by the serial#?if so here it is #8914490 If it is any help the guitar design is similar to that of the "fender strat" with the exception of a much sharper lower & upper horn.Hey….I know it’s a long shot but I have been wanting to do this for what seems like "an eternity".So anything you can tell me will be helpful in resolving this dilemma.thanks again for taking the time to read this letter.sincerely "[email protected]"

Anonymous

I have a Ibanez Guitar, i dont`know your year, but model is EX-350, your serial number is P903928…When it made ???? Please… I waiting….thanks

Anonymous

Hi, I have an Ibanez Custom, Made in Japan, Ser G 771307, guitar. Some years ago a guitarist saw the guitar, freaked about the neck and offered a lot of money for it. Any specific idea why?

Anonymous

what model is my guitar?serial number:fc6030122

Anonymous

: Ihave an Ibanez probably not of pro design…I want to buy another body of the same,or repair the one that is damaged.would it be possible to I.D.by the serial#?if so here it is #8914490 If it is any help the guitar design is similar to that of the "fender strat" with the exception of a much sharper lower & upper horn.Hey….I know it’s a long shot but I have been wanting to do this for what seems like "an eternity".So anything you can tell me will be helpful in resolving this dilemma.thanks again for taking the time to read this letter.sincerely "[email protected]"

Anonymous

: Ihave an Ibanez probably not of pro design…I want to buy another body of the same,or repair the one that is damaged.would it be possible to I.D.by the serial#?if so here it is #F508379 If it is any help the guitar design is similar to that of the "fender strat" with the exception of a much sharper lower & upper horn.Hey….I know it’s a long shot but I have been wanting to do this for what seems like "an eternity".So anything you can tell me will be helpful in resolving this dilemma.thanks again for taking the time to read this letter.sincerely "[email protected]"

Anonymous

I’ve been searching for this info myself, all i’ve found so far is- In dating Ibanez guitars made before 1987 .. the first letter is the month ( A is Jan., B is Feb, C is March..etc) the next two numbers are the year .. the next four numbers are the production number that month (they only produced 9999 pieces each month)..(example) ..C760287 = March 1976 the 287th. piece made … In dating Ibanez guitars made after 1987 .. the letter is now the factory designation .. the first number is the year built … the next five numbers are the production number of the piece for the year ..(example) .. F700015 = the 15th. guitar made in 1987 ..

Anonymous

The questions wasn’t when it was made. He wants to know whatit is. I’m assuming you have the guitar taken apart, right? If not, disassemble it. The model, if it’s a regular commercial model, will be stamped on the back side of the base of the neck. : I’ve been searching for this info myself, all i’ve found so far is- : In dating Ibanez guitars made before 1987 .. the first letter is the month ( A is Jan., B is Feb, C is March..etc) the next two numbers are the year .. the next four numbers are the production number that month (they only produced 9999 pieces each month)..(example) ..C760287 = March 1976 the 287th. piece made … In dating Ibanez guitars made after 1987 .. the letter is now the factory designation .. the first number is the year built … the next five numbers are the production number of the piece for the year ..(example) .. F700015 = the 15th. guitar made in 1987 ..

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.